VW Credit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 5, 2017

3.1

Database Team Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Libertyville, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at VW Credit (Libertyville, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview was done properly. Initially it was a telephonic round with some folks. Then followed by an in person round of interview. Questions was v basic as I have 15 yrs of work exp. But from the manager's interview process it appeared to me like they were looking for only Indian folks. Also the communication level was not appropriate.

Interview Questions

• V simple questions. More question was asked on Biztalk side and bit powershell. Otherwise it was full of generic questions on sql server space.   1 Answer
    • The strange part was the manager was only looking for Indian folks from their own community. They should consider American citizens for such role. I think being Indian she prefers Indians which does not seem to be necessary. My advise would be to have a mix of people from the world to make the team more dynamic. Good Luck VCI. Hire talented folks.   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Libertyville, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VW Credit (Libertyville, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied and got an interview within a month and was offered a job within a week. No phone interview just an in person interview with 2 people and was offered the job in less than a week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a difficult challenge, what was it and what did you do?   Answer Question

Fleet Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at VW Credit (Herndon, VA) in December 2016.

Interview

After a brief interview with he HR recruiter we scheduled a 1 hour skype meeting with the hiring manager. Then I flew out there met with a few people from the team including the hiring manager. Overall the process was very professional and everyone was easy to work with.

Interview Questions

• Describe a typical challenge you have in your day and how you over came it.   1 Answer

Dialer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VW Credit (Hillsboro, OR) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was actually really short so it was hard to judge how well I did. I ended up being surprised that I got a call back because I was uncertain.

Interview Questions

• What was one time that I received specific feedback that I was able to put into active use.   1 Answer

Customer Care Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at VW Credit in December 2015.

Interview

As a temporary/contract employee, you have been doing the job already, and yet they made me interview again for the same position. This also happens when transferring to other positions. They offer it as a “training opportunity” where you go and do the job for 3-6 months at your old pay and then if a position opens you still need to apply and interview, and there is a chance you will not get the position. No promotions, everything is interview based. If you aren’t good at interviewing or the person interviewing you wants a friend in that position, then you have no chance.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were given feedback you didn’t agree with, how did you respond?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to work with a difficult customer, how did you resolve the issue?   Answer Question

Customer Accounts Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VW Credit (Hillsboro, OR) in November 2015.

Interview

I went into a room with two people and they sat down and reviewed my resume. Both took turns asking questions over a big table, a male and female.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that a customer was angry and you resolved the situation?   Answer Question

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Libertyville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at VW Credit (Libertyville, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

Cloverleaf project. Usually a phone interview, if short listed you will be scheduled for an in person interview. You will be met at the reception and walked to the conference room.There is a panel of 2 to 4 interviewers. You will be explained about project and then some questions will be asked.

Interview Questions

• Explain what is a good test case?   1 Answer

Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Libertyville, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at VW Credit (Libertyville, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

The entire interview process took a total of three days. One phone screening and followed by an an in person two days later. It was a contract position and the recruitment was done via a consulting firm.

Interview Questions

• Meaning of project management   1 Answer

Funding Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at VW Credit (Hillsboro, OR) in September 2014.

Interview

submitted interview online, was called for an interview the following week in person. Arrived at the office 15 minutes early and waiting in the waiting room, buildings all have super high security. Interviewers were late and coming back from lunch so we started 20 minutes later than scheduled. There were 3 interviewers and it lasted about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Examples of different challenges and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Funding Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at VW Credit (Hillsboro, OR) in April 2014.

Interview

VW Credit hires through temp agencies. The temp agencies screen potential employees and sends the best ones to interview at VW Credit. Then a panel of upper management employees interviews the potential contract employees and selects the best experience and personality fit.

Interview Questions

• In your own words, what is this position about? (summarize job details)   Answer Question