VW Credit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 19, 2017

3.1

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Libertyville, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VW Credit (Libertyville, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied and got an interview within a month and was offered a job within a week. No phone interview just an in person interview with 2 people and was offered the job in less than a week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a difficult challenge, what was it and what did you do?   Answer Question

Fleet Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at VW Credit (Herndon, VA) in December 2016.

Interview

After a brief interview with he HR recruiter we scheduled a 1 hour skype meeting with the hiring manager. Then I flew out there met with a few people from the team including the hiring manager. Overall the process was very professional and everyone was easy to work with.

Interview Questions

• Describe a typical challenge you have in your day and how you over came it.   1 Answer

Dialer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VW Credit (Hillsboro, OR) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was actually really short so it was hard to judge how well I did. I ended up being surprised that I got a call back because I was uncertain.

Interview Questions

• What was one time that I received specific feedback that I was able to put into active use.   1 Answer

Customer Accounts Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VW Credit (Hillsboro, OR) in November 2015.

Interview

I went into a room with two people and they sat down and reviewed my resume. Both took turns asking questions over a big table, a male and female.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that a customer was angry and you resolved the situation?   Answer Question

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Libertyville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at VW Credit (Libertyville, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

Cloverleaf project. Usually a phone interview, if short listed you will be scheduled for an in person interview. You will be met at the reception and walked to the conference room.There is a panel of 2 to 4 interviewers. You will be explained about project and then some questions will be asked.

Interview Questions

• Explain what is a good test case?   1 Answer

Funding Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at VW Credit (Hillsboro, OR) in September 2014.

Interview

submitted interview online, was called for an interview the following week in person. Arrived at the office 15 minutes early and waiting in the waiting room, buildings all have super high security. Interviewers were late and coming back from lunch so we started 20 minutes later than scheduled. There were 3 interviewers and it lasted about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Examples of different challenges and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Funding Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at VW Credit (Hillsboro, OR) in April 2014.

Interview

VW Credit hires through temp agencies. The temp agencies screen potential employees and sends the best ones to interview at VW Credit. Then a panel of upper management employees interviews the potential contract employees and selects the best experience and personality fit.

Interview Questions

• In your own words, what is this position about? (summarize job details)   Answer Question

Region Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodcliff Lake, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at VW Credit (Woodcliff Lake, NJ) in September 2013.

Interview

Brief Phone screen through Human Resources, then interviewed with the hiring manager (Region Director). I waited a total of 4 weeks to hear back about getting an offer for the position.

Enterprise Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Libertyville, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at VW Credit (Libertyville, IL) in March 2013.

Interview

2 Phases of Interviews, Phone/In-Person. In-person is handled in shifts. Low-level technical questions for High-level spots. Political survival fit more important then Tecnical fit.

Interview Questions

• How to handle "Alpha Dogs" in workplace and how to organize teams that fight one another.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered me below market salary, but also gave $5000 bonus signon.

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Libertyville, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at VW Credit (Libertyville, IL) in May 2012.

Interview

There was a one hour online test that assessed how good I was technically along with behavioral questions. It was quite hard to finish the test on time. I had to get 80% or more to pass. Based on this test, they called me for an interview. The in person interview was a panel of 5 people and the interview went for over an hour of non stop questions from them.