Vacation Innovations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Vacation Innovations

2.2

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vacation Innovations (Orlando, FL) in July 2012.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward. Interview with the recruiter, technical over the phone with the staff, then in person interview to see if you mesh with the team.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected question, the worst was the classic "What was the worst mistake you made at a past job and how did you handle it"   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was pretty straight forward I had already told the recruiter what I expected to be paid they met my bid.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Vacation Innovations (Orlando, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview was face-to-face and it was originally planned for 1 hr and ended up being 1-1/2 hours. It was very professional, warm and friendly at the same time. The interview was scheduled by the staffing agency and the director and it did not take long for them to get back to me.

Interview Questions

• - How can you apply your project management skills and experience here?
      - What strengths do you offer?
      - What are some of your weaknesses?
      - How do you go about managing a project from inception to completion?
      - Why are you looking for a new job?   Answer Question

Executive Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Vacation Innovations (Orlando, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

Was recruited via Glassdoor by HR and met with several representatives and offered the job. It was a fairly easy and quick process and everyone I met with was pleasant.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle not getting any deals for awhile?   1 Answer

Senior PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vacation Innovations (Orlando, FL) in July 2013.

Interview

I was contacted directly by the HR department and informed about the position.
    After showing my interest I was asked to come in for a face to face interview between myself, the technical director and the network manager. Within the next day I was given an offer.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oviedo, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vacation Innovations (Oviedo, FL) in October 2018.

Interview

Phone interview first, will call but doesn’t leave a voicemail which to me is weird, didn’t get past the phone interview due to what they were offering, and I make more now. I am closer to home with my current employer and with the amount offered would have been a bad decision, due to salary and gas/tolls I would be taking.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company?
      Tell me a little about your background   Answer Question