Vail Systems Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 16 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vail Systems

Vail Systems

Application

I interviewed at Vail Systems

Interview

slow, but easy folks to talk to , not sure they were clear about the job, the responsibilities or what they wanted in leadership, skills set - interviewer seemed inexperienced

Interview Questions
  • Goals for myself at this company
    1 Answer

Vail Systems

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vail Systems in Nov 2020

Interview

They called me first to verify my information on the application. Then I had a video interview with one of the web software engineers. The interview was mostly a conversation where he asked me questions about experience and then we did a short coding problem that was pretty easy. The interview was super immersive and the guy who interviewed me didn't expect me to perform well on the coding question, he expected me to be able to work with him and be able to google for answers as well like in the real world.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Vail Systems

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vail Systems

Interview

The onsite interview consisted of two technical interviews and a behavioral interview that were 45 minutes each. Overall it was a pleasant experience and my interviewers were helpful. the there was an hour long presentation at the end of the first technical interview about the company and the presentation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Vail Systems (Chicago, IL) in Oct 2019

Interview

Campus interview with recruiter. I approached them during a career fair. I was offered to have an interview the next day. Overall, the recruiters were very nice and supportive throughout the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Using any language, write a function to check if a string is a palindrome.
  • Do you want an easy, medium, or hard question?

Vail Systems

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vail Systems

Interview

Met with team members and was asked questions, followed by phone technical interview. After the technical interview was given an offer about a week later. Was pretty simple and painless.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Vail Systems

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Vail Systems

Interview

Good process, interviewed with four individuals, including managers and piers. Spent 45 minutes with each interviewer. Each gave a brief history of the company, their roles and then delved into the interview. They asked many questions and were open to my questions.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about real life scenarios

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Vail Systems (New York, NY) in Feb 2019

Interview

I applied for the internship position online and I thought I was a good fit. The HR contacted me first and told me to proceed an interview with the director. After the time arrangement, the director interviewed for ~20 minutes. It was fine, but the questions were quite open. I really liked this job and asked for an update a couple of times. However, after around 3 months, they rejected me like "We found a better candidate".

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about NLP? What do you think about the trends?

Vail Systems

Application

I interviewed at Vail Systems

Interview

Got a phone call about a 30-minute interview. I was also told the location and duration of the internship and some other details. Once I confirmed my interview time, a recruiter called me for a brief technical interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Vail Systems

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vail Systems in Sep 2018

Interview

Met with at career fair, called for an on-campus interview the next day. The interview took about 30 minutes and consisted of all technical questions with about 5 minutes at the end for me to ask about the details of the position

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Vail Systems (Chicago, IL) in Sep 2018

Interview

Quite possibly one of the worst interviews I've ever had. Recruiters hardly understood the questions that they were asking. I had a perfect background for the position, but that was hardly discussed. If you're going to interview candidates, you should send people that are at least remotely interested in talking to your candidates. Pretty terrible experience. I wouldn't recommend this company to my friends.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Interviews