Valencia Premier Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Valencia Premier Marketing

2.3

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Valencia Premier Marketing (Valencia, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

There is a 3 round interview process. The first is rather brief and just an overview. The 2nd interview is with a different hiring manger and they go into great detail as to what the job entails and also the culture of the business. The 3rd interview is classroom style with other candidates, which was really fun and educational.

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Valencia Premier Marketing (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2019.

Interview

It was quite unfortunate how extremely dissatisfied I was with this interview process. Not only was there inconsistency with initial communication about scheduling options for an interview, but there was also clear lack of preparation and respect for the interviewees.

This position was listed as full-time/ part-time/ seasonal with no specific expectations or timeframes. When called about scheduling an in person interview, I had made it clear that I had just accepted a FT position at a different company and was looking for very specific PT hours according to anticipated availability - to which I was assured a note would be made for the interviewer/ hiring manager.

Upon arrival (which I arrived about 10-15min early), I was asked to fill out an application. Understanding that I am already frustrated to be repeatedly asked the same background information (that morning was already the 3rd time I provided such information), I sat down, diligently filled out the form and returned it to the desk, while simultaneously noting that the other 3 guests in the lobby were likely there for an interview as well. It also made me gesture that I might have been about to go in for a group interview, which thankfully was not the case.

After about 15-20min past my scheduled interview time, I had the mind to get up and excuse myself, but was called in at that very moment. I was asked about my background and what I was looking for out of this position. After my response the interviewer looked surprised, glossed over my application, gave an overview of the company, and explained how my interests for PT work with the company would not align.

To be clear, I am not upset that I was not the best fit for the expectations of the role at the time. However, I am upset that there were multiple instances leading up to my arrival to that interview that I could have been notified of the same information and created a better use of my own time around. To me this showed a lack of training, knowledge and care on the parts of the current employees, which is the responsibility of the company to provide.

If I’m not worth respecting, you are not worth my time. And I can’t imagine how this type of failed communication and interaction may be impacting the company overall through its client relations.

Interview Questions

• Please share some information about your background and what made you apply for this role.   Answer Question

Entry Level Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Valencia Premier Marketing (Santa Clarita, CA) in June 2019.

Interview

I was brought in and asked basic questions about my background. I was told that I'd be meeting with one person, but it ended up being with someone else. Overall, it was an easy interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you an outgoing person that has no problem approaching people?   Answer Question