Cover image for Valet Living

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Valet Living Interview Questions

Updated Jan 25, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 77 of over 77 interviews

Recruiter9%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Valet Living

Application

I interviewed at Valet Living

Interview

Interview process was quick and easy. Interview was professional and they did a great job explaining the position in detail. Upfront and honest about the position responsibilities. No complaints whatsoever

Interview Questions
  • Why are you a good fit for this position?
    Answer Question

Valet Living

Application

I interviewed at Valet Living

Interview

Finding it hard to believe 1 dollar more for additional pay for having a trailer and truck, would definitely like this to be looked into especially since gas prices are so high

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Real Estate

Join the conversation on

Real Estate

1.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/real-estate-5/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Valet Living~426875
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Valet Living? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Valet Living employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vacaville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Valet Living (Vacaville, CA) in Jun 2022

Interview

The 3 interviews I had went good, but I was never followed up with after my second interview, and I had to reach out multiple times to get answers on updates. To interview for a position that many times, and to be left in the dark without updates or an answer was disappointing. I even went out of my way to take my third interview while I was on vacation outside of the country(that is how serious I was about the opening). I hope they found someone to fill the roll, but a clear line of communication goes a long way.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Valet Living (Denver, CO) in Apr 2022

Interview

Typical 3 stage interview process. 1. Recruiter 2. Hiring Manager 3. Regional Account Executive. I reached out between each interview as it consistently took longer than they stated. In depth conversation about previous sales experience and strategy. What I might find different or difficult in this role. Focused on previous relationships built in apartment industry. 3rd was very repetitive. Reading from a script? Interviewer was unable to provide info on the value add that differentiates them from less expensive competition. "Valet Living started this business, we were first"

Interview Questions
  • How would you describe your sales method?

Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Valet Living (Olathe, KS) in Feb 2022

Interview

The interview was about as easy as it gets. I was pretty much guaranteed the job from the start. He just asked basic questions to see if I was capable of doing the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Valet Living (Atlanta, GA) in Oct 2021

Interview

It is a pretty simple process. Go to their easy to navigate website where you apply online. The application is very short and to the point. Shortly there after you will be scheduled for a phone interview. After which you based upon the interview you will be offered the job and the choice to accept or deny the job offer.

Interview Questions
  • Are you able to do the physical labor? Do you own a pick up truck or trailer?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Valet Living (San Francisco, CA) in Sep 2021

Interview

The hiring manager spoke more about herself and the company she left than the opportunity we were scheduled to speak about. She asked me about a prior work experience, then told me that the information I shared was wrong. She waived my resume in the air and told me she felt that I moved around to much

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Valet Living (Jacksonville, FL) in Jun 2021

Interview

Very easy. And straight forward. Recruiter was friendly. Asked basically the same questions you'd expect to answer during any interview. Made sure I was qualified before moving forward in the process.

Interview Questions
  • Basic information about myself and my professional background.

Anonymous Employee in Newnan, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Valet Living (Newnan, GA) in May 2021

Interview

Stephanie was wonderful throughout the entire recruiting process. The communication was fantastic and I never felt as though I did not know what was happening. I was well prepared for every step of the way. The process was smooth from the first recruiter call all the way through to my offer and start date. I had the initial screening call with the recruiter, then 3 interviews, the last being a presentation to a panel. Then the offer came through within a few days of my final interview. The process took no more than a few weeks and I was always kept up to date with what was happening. I felt valued and not like just another number. Stephanie was wonderful to work with, very personable and professional.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Valet Living (Baltimore, MD) in Apr 2021

Interview

Process was good. Different people had very different views on the role. It left me feeling unsettled on what the position would actually entail. The are looking to grow the market but couldn't describe their plan.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 77 Interviews

Valet Living Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Valet Living as 64.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.17 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Valet Waste Trash Collector and District Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Trash Collector and Service Valet roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Valet Living takes an average of 21 days when considering 80 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Valet Waste Trash Collector had the quickest hiring process (on average 3 days), whereas Regional Account Executive roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 54 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Valet Living according to 80 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 22.37%

Work at Valet Living? Share Your Experiences

Valet Living logo

Valet Living Careers

Cover image for Valet Living

Valet Living is the only nationally-recognized full-service amenities provider to the multifamily housing industry, performing more than...More

• Join Our Team
  • Our Benefits
  • Core Values
  • Giving Back

Company Updates

Logo

69 days ago

Careers
We at Valet Living are so excited to announce our newest addition to the Rockstar lineup, Adrien! Adrien has been an incredible district manager with us for almost 16 years and has managed to build a team that feels like family. Not only is he a trailblazer for his team, but he has gone above and beyond for the communities he serves by jumping in to gather and deliver supplies following Hurricane Ian. Even on the hardest days, Adrien is there to help and this is why his communities call him their “superhero!” We are so proud to call Adrien our Rockstar! 🎸 To read more about why Adrien’s communities refer to him as their superhero check this link, https://lnkd.in/g_iUhqxs Do you have what it takes to be a Rockstar? Join our team! Check out all of our latest opportunities here: www.valetliving.com/careers #ValetRockStar #SettingTheStandard
Shared image

Valet Living Photos

+ Add Photo
Valet Living photo of: Our newest Home Cleaning associate teaching us how to make tissue box flowers!
Valet Living photo of: Getting ready for or first resident event of the new year in Charlotte.
Valet Living photo of: Our internal Culture Club is getting ready to relaunch! Swag included!!!
Valet Living photo of: Our associates love delivering service to our residents and their our four-legged family members.
Valet Living photo of: We're excited to launch our Home services to the residents at URBON in Orlando!
Valet Living photo of: Associates across all locations were encouraged to take on the "mile a day challenge" through the month of June...those that tracked and completed this task earned their finisher medal!
Valet Living photo of: Our associates are excited to represent at the 2019  TAA Lone Star Tradeshow

Expert Career Advice