Valet Living Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 68 of over 68 interviews

Recruiter8%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Valet Living (Atlanta, GA) in Oct 2021

Interview

It is a pretty simple process. Go to their easy to navigate website where you apply online. The application is very short and to the point. Shortly there after you will be scheduled for a phone interview. After which you based upon the interview you will be offered the job and the choice to accept or deny the job offer.

Interview Questions
  • Are you able to do the physical labor? Do you own a pick up truck or trailer?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Valet Living (San Francisco, CA) in Sep 2021

Interview

The hiring manager spoke more about herself and the company she left than the opportunity we were scheduled to speak about. She asked me about a prior work experience, then told me that the information I shared was wrong. She waived my resume in the air and told me she felt that I moved around to much

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Talk anonymously with Real Estate professionals

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Valet Living (Jacksonville, FL) in Jun 2021

Interview

Very easy. And straight forward. Recruiter was friendly. Asked basically the same questions you'd expect to answer during any interview. Made sure I was qualified before moving forward in the process.

Interview Questions
  • Basic information about myself and my professional background.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Newnan, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Valet Living (Newnan, GA) in May 2021

Interview

Stephanie was wonderful throughout the entire recruiting process. The communication was fantastic and I never felt as though I did not know what was happening. I was well prepared for every step of the way. The process was smooth from the first recruiter call all the way through to my offer and start date. I had the initial screening call with the recruiter, then 3 interviews, the last being a presentation to a panel. Then the offer came through within a few days of my final interview. The process took no more than a few weeks and I was always kept up to date with what was happening. I felt valued and not like just another number. Stephanie was wonderful to work with, very personable and professional.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Valet Living (Baltimore, MD) in Apr 2021

Interview

Process was good. Different people had very different views on the role. It left me feeling unsettled on what the position would actually entail. The are looking to grow the market but couldn't describe their plan.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Valet Living (Austin, TX) in Sep 2020

Interview

The interview process is very easy! It only took about 10 minutes over the phone and then they let me know the earliest I could get started. It was all very simple and straight forward for the most part which was nice!

Interview Questions
  • Work availability - asked what kind of hours you are trying to work

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Valet Living (Austin, TX) in Aug 2020

Interview

Unfortunately, the interview process lacked follow up and I was bounced aroundt to four different managers resulting in two different initial calls. There seems to be a breakdown in the communication.

Interview Questions
  • Are you comfortable collecting trash?

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Valet Living (Atlanta, GA) in Jul 2020

Interview

The interview process was super fast and the company recruiter made this process very seamless. The interviews were conducted within the week and I was given feedback promptly. All my questions were answered during the interview process and I really enjoyed working with this team.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about my work background and how it'll fit with the job description. Also stakeholder management and work prioritization. There was also a homework assignment to complete
2 people found this interview helpful

Valet Living

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Valet Living

Interview

Nice people, but a very slow and time consuming interview process. I had multiple interviews with multiple people that spanned two months. This is an entry level type position so I don't think its necessary to evaluate a person so much. The job is not rocket science.

Interview Questions
  • "Please tell me why there is such a big gap on your resume from this job that was 8 years ago?"
2 people found this interview helpful

Valet Living

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Valet Living

Interview

Two-month long interview process that consisted of 5 different interviews. The last interview was an in-person meeting (previous 4 were over the phone) that was a complete waste of time. The hiring manager asked the same questions from our previous interview and showed no actual interest in me. He looked at his watch the entire time and made me feel completely rushed to conclude the interview. Keep in mind that I had already gone through 4 other interviews, so at this point, the interview process just felt completely watered down. After completing the 5th interview, I was told that there were still a few more interviews to complete, which is understandable. After a couple weeks of waiting, I reached out to follow up, but was completely ghosted. A week later I sent another response and was again ghosted. After waiting a few more weeks, I finally received the auto response that it generated from the company ATS letting me know I wasn't being selected. I found it to be in very poor taste that a company would string you along for 2 months across 5 interviews and not have the professional decency to give you a call or email letting you know they are going in a different direction. I can completely understand and accept that there might be a better candidate. Just follow up with someone who has gone through such a lengthy process. In the end, I am very grateful that I was not chosen for this position, as they don't seem to treat people with much respect or professionalism.

Interview Questions
  • Typical situational hospitality questions. Tell me about a time.......................
5 people found this interview helpful