ValleyCrest Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ValleyCrest Companies Interview Questions

Updated Dec 8, 2016

2.4

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ValleyCrest Companies in February 2016.

Interview

The phone interview was casual and informal. It lasted 5 minutes. They asked where I wanted to work and what I want out of a salary. Seemed easy to negotiate and interviewer was very nice. The interview consisted of whether I was willing to work out of my city.

Compliance Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ValleyCrest Companies (Columbus, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online through the website. About a week later, a recruiter contacted me and we had a brief phone conversation. The admin assoc emailed me to set up an inperson interview with the national service manager and compliance team leader. I went in the next day and met with both of them. It went well. Three days later the recruiter from HR called and offered me the position.

Interview Questions

• How well do you know Excel?   1 Answer

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ValleyCrest Companies.

Interview

I had a phone interview within a month of submitting my application. A young lady asked me the basic questions like how I heard of the position and my previous experience.

Crew Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ValleyCrest Companies (Ocala, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

It was quick, to the point and flawless. They asked some good questions and allowed me to interview them about the company as well. Unfortunately, the person that interviewed me left to start his own company. I've been able to interview a few applicants and tried to use the same techniques that they used on me.

Interview Questions

• They asked what type of experience I had.   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ValleyCrest Companies (Rockville, MD) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. I was contacted by a headhunter regarding a role at their HQ in Rockville, MD. Met with several executives and was impressed by the caliber of talent and their vision for growth. Seems like a solid company. Did not receive offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ValleyCrest Companies in March 2014.

Interview

Initially contacted by company recruiter, everything sounded great of course. Interviewd by branch manager. Who had to reschedule about 4 times. branch manager was late to our last meeting 20 minutes. Overall everything seemed very disorganized.

Interview Questions

• Had me describe (name) of plants they pointed at. Previous job experience. Seemed very rushed and Unprofessional.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The company recruiter will email you an offer after your interview with branch manager. Received salary I requested.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ValleyCrest Companies (Orlando, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

Easy interview process but very inaccurate in terms of what you really do on the job. They keep you doing labor and instead of their rotating program you stay on landscape maintenance.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ValleyCrest Companies (Denver, CO) in December 2013.

Interview

Applied and got a call to set up an interview about two weeks later. Interviewer was extremely nice. Worked around my schedule to set up a phone interview. The actual interview was very relaxed I wasn't nervous at all or at least it went away once the conversation started. She told me a little about the company and what I could expect then let me ask any questions I had. Very smooth process. Got a call 2 weeks later to talk to a manager.

FOM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ValleyCrest Companies (Colorado Springs, CO).

Interview

Disorganize through the process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No leverage

N/A Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ValleyCrest Companies (Boston, MA).

Interview

very simple and easy