Vasan Eye Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vasan Eye Care Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2017

2.6

AM Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Vasan Eye Care in October 2016.

Interview

Very composed and up-to the point, went longer yet technical and company scenario was provided right. Shall experience and shoot more. Looking forward for an amazing experience in something different yet amazing

Human Resources Executive Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vasan Eye Care in July 2015.

Interview

Very lengthy and vague process. They kept saying the senior HR is busy or GM is out of station after I cleared the first two rounds of interview.
    When the interview with the senior HR did happen, she sounded busy and uninterested. The whole interview lasted for 5mins and the only question she asked me was Tell me about yourself?

Interview Questions

• Future plans, past experience...A lot of questions on detailing my past work experience   Answer Question

Center Head Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Vasan Eye Care (New Delhi (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

It is free for all type of interview which happens every week. You can go for any position you are interested in. They will keep your profile and approach you when vacancy specific to your profile comes up. Offer letter will be issued without mentioning the compensation negotiated. After your resignation from your current employer than you will be notified about much less compensation than it was actually negotiated. Than the person will have no choice than to accept lessor pay.

Interview Questions

• Are you a person looking for 9 to 5 type of job?
      Are you ready to work 7 days a week without any additional compensation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiated compensation amount was much more from the amount mentioned in offer letter.

Senior Operations Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surat (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Vasan Eye Care (Surat (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview was professional and was conducted in various stages the first one was with HR Manager followed by the Hiring Manager and then by the Managing Director. The final verdict was from the Managing Director.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the Eye Care sector   1 Answer

Manager Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vasan Eye Care in March 2013.

Interview

I was contacted on a Sunday without any prior intimation about an interview and called on Skype within an hour. The interviewer didn’t come online. He rescheduled several times. The interview was finally conducted. He ended by saying his seniors will speak to me but I noone called me again.