Vector CANtech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vector CANtech Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2017

Diagnostic Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Vector CANtech (Novi, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed 4 Managers from different groups and in the final round i was interviewed by president and director of the organization. Interview is mostly based on behavioral and some technical question between.

Interview Questions

• what is difficult task you have successfully accomplished so far in your personal life?   1 Answer

Co-Op Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Vector CANtech (Novi, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

On site. Received email notice a week in advance. First half hour is behavior interview, and the next hour is technical interview, covering your past projects and basic skill questions. The interviewers are nice and patient.

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vector CANtech.

Interview

That was an on-site interview. HR staff asks some detail of my resume during my first hour, and two engineers asks several technical questions. They offered a tea during the interview. After that they showed their workplace with talking about their culture. They explained the detail of the benefits including health insurance and 501K.

Interview Questions

• I cannot specify questions in detail, but the questions are regarding Embedded Programming and C/C++ syntax.
      (Interrupt vector, tricky C/C++ syntax, compiler options.)
      They also asked what is most interesting or challenging project.
      Answer Question

Embedded Engineer Co-Op Position Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vector CANtech.

Interview

After a phone interview, was called for in person interview. First was HR round and then came two employees with all technical questions. After interview I was told their decision in 2 weeks.