Vectorform Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vectorform Interview Questions

2.7

New Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Royal Oak, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Vectorform (Royal Oak, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

Comprised of a screening call with the recruiter/HR director. Passing through this led to a phone screen with an established person in the NBD team. Passing through this led to an office visit and interview with another senior on the NBD team.

Interview Questions

• My 30, 60, and 90 day action items. Discuss events leading up to walking in the door at VF. Whats a strength of mine, what's a weakness of mine. What can I bring to the team that's new/positive.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Royal Oak, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vectorform (Royal Oak, MI) in September 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by an internal recruiter, then I had a phone interview, I was asked to develop a demo project that in my case was an mvc task list, the demo project is after all a time consuming task, and I usually won't do it unless I really like the company. finally I was invited me for an onsite interview, and I was given a tour of the company. the recruiter constantly reassured me that the interview went very well. One week after, I've got a short email saying again that everything went very well and they were jut interviewing other candidates. then they went silent. given the time consuming interview process I think that's unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• have you ever worked with dependency injection? I was asked to develop a demo project, a task list application this were the technical requirements: • The user must be able to enter a new, active task. • Tasks entered must be displayed to the user in an acceptable format (for example: a list or a table). • The user must be able to mark an active task as ‘Complete’. • The user must be able to change a completed task back to ‘Active’. • The user must be able to delete an individual task. • The user must be able to delete all completed tasks in a single action. • The user must be able to toggle between showing all, only active, or only completed tasks. • Completed tasks should be shown differently than active ones. • The total number of active tasks should be displayed to the user.   Answer Question

Unity Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Royal Oak, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vectorform (Royal Oak, MI) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very easy and they made me feel comfortable. HR was responsive and answered all of my questions and concerns before hand. I had a phone interview and was then offered an in-person interview. I was given a tour of their facility after arriving for the interview, which was mainly conversational. Vectorform is a thriving business which seems to be keeping up with technology quite well, and it shows in their modern facility and valuable employees.

Interview Questions

• The interview was conversational and based off my resume. I was asked to go in-depth about my software and programming experience through college, as well as what projects I have worked on.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Royal Oak, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Vectorform (Royal Oak, MI).

Interview

Casual, nothing crazy or formal. Really laid back. I met with leadership, HR, etc..all the main players. Some basic background questions, but more of a check on my personality and style. Talking through past project, past case studies, people I've worked with, etc. I think they just made a decision more intrinsically than anything.

Interview Questions

• It was more of a vibe if we'd work well together. Getting my sense of knowledge of industry, ability to deal with leadership, etc.   1 Answer

Senior User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Royal Oak, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Vectorform (Royal Oak, MI) in December 2015.

Interview

Standard process. It began with a phone screening, followed by a series of interviews (2 visits) and a tour of the facility. Good process. Handled well and in an extremely professional manner.

Interactive Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vectorform (Seattle, WA) in January 2014.

Interview

Initial conversation with HR and brought in for an "onsite" interview and tour. Onsite was intense but really good. Met with the Executive Director for the first 15 minutes and then was joined by another PM and engineering lead. Asked difficult questions, abstract questions and really tried to get a sense of who I was and what I could bring to their team.

Interview Questions

• Given an a $1B budget and 10 years, how would you solve Seattle's "Traffic Crisis"?
      What's the greatest technical advancement you've seen in the last year and why?
      At your family reunion/holiday dinner who are you going to spend the most time talking to?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vectorform (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

I applied though online, they are quick in response. Its a telephonic interview (screening round). Have discontinued after that. They was suppose dot be a client interview as final process.

Interview Questions

• all the questions are relevent to the topic & experieced guys can surely answer them   Answer Question