Velocitii Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Velocitii Interview Questions

Interviews at Velocitii

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Velocitii

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medina, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Velocitii (Medina, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Velocitii held and Open Interview where they reviewed my resume and called me back first from a group of 4 for a brief interview. The interview itself was not longer than 15 minutes and I felt very confident after that I would receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• After all the usual interview questions, I was asked a fun one. If you were at an amusement park with a group of people and no one could decide what to do next, what would you suggest?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medina, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Velocitii (Medina, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by a panel of pretty much everyone that worked there. Because it is a fairly new company I think everyone wanted to be a part of the hiring process. It was a overall great experience. Everyone was very friendly. They asked about my past experiences. What I would do if I were faced with a hard job that seemed was very stressful. How I would handle a difficult customer.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my past experiences. What I would do if I were faced with a hard job that seemed was very stressful. How I would handle a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medina, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Velocitii (Medina, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was awesome. I missed my interview at 9am and they gladly rescheduled. Michelle is a great interviewer and asked great questions. They were open with me about a start date a month and a week away. I was placed on waiting list. They seemed excited to have me, After I submitted my application, I was called for a phone interview right away. My interview in person was made later that week. I was called back earlier than expected to start job within two weeks of interview.