Ventech Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Ventech Solutions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ventech Solutions

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ventech Solutions (Columbus, OH) in February 2013.

Interview

The company hiring process was multi level. A group of Solution team interviewed first but the expectations listed in the JD was good.

Interview Questions

• I think you are expected to wear multiple hats at Ventech.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiations were easy. I had salary expectations which I needed to meet. I presented to their recruitment team. They got back quickly with an approval. Overall it is a good experience. I think the company is wiling to be flexible for right candidates.

Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ventech Solutions (West Des Moines, IA) in December 2015.

Interview

It was actually through contract in a staffing agency went through skill set and expectations
    went through orientatation filling out applications and back ground check.It was fairly simple process, and friendly office.

Interview Questions

• Just asked questions about my skills and what I was looking for.   1 Answer

Help Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ventech Solutions (West Des Moines, IA) in December 2015.

Interview

Actually got the job through Aerotek great staffing agency, friendly, helpful. Calls to make appointment
    for interview, email resume, testing, drug screen, and background check. Bring identification, and orientation. They call you to see how assignment is going backs you up if there is problem. Excellent benefits. The even meet you at job sites sometimes to talk to you, sometimes they bring you lunch or something.

Interview Questions

• What kind of job looking for? What are your strengths? Convictions?   1 Answer

PMO Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ventech Solutions (Columbus, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

One round of interviews with multiple people over the course of an hour. Each person asked at least one question or a follow up. The interview started out normally with me telling about my background, history and qualifications.

Interview Questions

• If you were tasked to change all the windows in Columbus, how you go about doing that?
      If you had 6 people and 1 pizza with no way to cut it how would you feed all 6 people?   Answer Question

SNE Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ventech Solutions in August 2015.

Interview

Two interviews one with the manager one with an engineer. Several technical questions and experience related questions. But nothing really complicated. They explained me about the position and the responsabilities

Interview Questions

• What is your worst experience in your previous job   1 Answer