Ventech Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ventech Solutions

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ventech Solutions (Columbus, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online via a 3rd party job website, received a very in-depth email from their recruiter. Did an additional phone screen then interviewed remotely via Skype. Extremely quick turn-around, the recruiter and the interviewers were very open to answering questions and would sometimes respond to questions or concerns after hours. Extremely professional, I did not feel pressured or rushed at all throughout the process.

Help Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ventech Solutions (West Des Moines, IA) in December 2015.

Interview

Actually got the job through Aerotek great staffing agency, friendly, helpful. Calls to make appointment
    for interview, email resume, testing, drug screen, and background check. Bring identification, and orientation. They call you to see how assignment is going backs you up if there is problem. Excellent benefits. The even meet you at job sites sometimes to talk to you, sometimes they bring you lunch or something.

Interview Questions

• What kind of job looking for? What are your strengths? Convictions?   1 Answer

SNE Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ventech Solutions in August 2015.

Interview

Two interviews one with the manager one with an engineer. Several technical questions and experience related questions. But nothing really complicated. They explained me about the position and the responsabilities

Interview Questions

• What is your worst experience in your previous job   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ventech Solutions (Columbus, OH) in February 2013.

Interview

The company hiring process was multi level. A group of Solution team interviewed first but the expectations listed in the JD was good.

Interview Questions

• I think you are expected to wear multiple hats at Ventech.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiations were easy. I had salary expectations which I needed to meet. I presented to their recruitment team. They got back quickly with an approval. Overall it is a good experience. I think the company is wiling to be flexible for right candidates.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I interviewed at Ventech Solutions (Columbus, OH) in July 2009.

Interview

One phone call - if you have at least some experience in IT - they will hire you.