Verengo Solar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verengo Solar Interview Questions

2.6

Journeyman Electrician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Verengo Solar (Anaheim, CA).

Interview

I applied online. They call me and set up an appointment in their office with the HR and the supervisor. After that interview. HR contact me by email. all the paper work is online.

Interview Questions

• Questions about my experience as an electrician. Bending pipe it is important for them.   1 Answer

Installation Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verengo Solar (Corona, CA).

Interview

Met at a Starbucks and I showed up just in time you mention that I wasn't late but I wasn't early then I explain to him why I was the perfect candidate for the job and he asked me to explain what I knew about solar so I went from A to Z explaining everything that I knew about solar and he was happy to hear my response because I was applying for a installer position which I am in the electrician but I was desperate for a job and I got hard as any other and never was given the opportunity to become friends because of politics family members working together in groups

Interview Questions

• What do you know about solar   1 Answer

Solar Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Verengo Solar (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

They call you to see if you can sell over the phone. Then they will set up an unperson interview. Then you go and have a formal interview where they decide if they are going to hire you.

Canvasser Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Verengo Solar.

Interview

It was a group interview. We were all asked different types of questions but the difficult portion of the interview was trying sell something to the interviewer. He really wanted to see how good your pitch was going to be.

Interview Questions

• What is something that separates from everyone else in the room?   1 Answer

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verengo Solar (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Thorough and gave a lot of info on company in a one on one interview after screening my via phone call. They had seen my resume via an on-line search and called me for an introductory phone interview. It was a formal in office interview with the hiring manager. He was friendly and honest about their plans for growth and past issues.

Solar Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Verengo Solar (Riverside, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Very professional,and sales orientated. Great description of job, and expectations. Tells you exactly what you're signing up for. Answers all questions accordingly and truthful. The manager that hired me was amazing, too bad the ceo of the company ruined it.The interview was 1 on 1 and very professional.

Field Marketer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verengo Solar (Torrance, CA).

Interview

Phone interview…pretty simply easy questions like why do you think you are qualified for this job. Group interview…with hiring manager and 5 prospective employees, pretty simply questions nothing out of the norm it was pretty laid back.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Verengo Solar (Riverside, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The process was smooth and simple. I was interviewed by some amazing and outstanding sales managment professionals. Seriously outstanding bosses, coaches, mentors and friends. Some of the best in the industry. Mike Pass, Nick Mazurier, Tom Vuong and Bill Camacho.

Little did I know. The company would tank and implode within 1 year.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you would be an essential asset to the outside sales department.   1 Answer

Outside Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Verengo Solar (San Bernardino, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online and about 3 weeks later received a phone call from the Verengo Recruiter. We set up a phone interview for that same day, and then she emailed me a link to some testing hosted by CriteriaCorp. Testing had to be completed online within 24 hours. Probably took me 1.5 hours. Don't worry about the 2 back test.. it is tough on everyone. Other tests were logic, vocab, spatial skills, and personality. Kinda fun actually. Recruiter was a person of integrity and very professional and helpful. I decided not to pursue the opportunity due to long history with my current company-- I'm holding out for a few more pension years. But this position sounds like an exciting way to earn uncapped bonus, while making an impact on our environment. I'm currently selling in the Health Care industry, but plan to make the switch to Solar when the time is right. Very good interview experience.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verengo Solar (San Diego, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

A Verengo representative came to my home because I was interested in solar panels. The rep was the most honest and educative out of the many companies I met with. I asked for a referral from the rep and the interview process began.
    1.) Two phone interviews with a Recruiting Professional
    2.) Face-to-face interview with Territory Sales Manager
    3.) Filled out HireRight background check and took Personality/Competency Test online
    4.) Skype interview with Sr. Sales Trainer

Over all a very professional and friendly interview atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Why should Verengo Solar hire you?   1 Answer