Verimatrix Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verimatrix Interview Questions

2.4

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Verimatrix.

Interview

The technical interview is standard and for the most part is of average complexity. Dealing with HR is the worst nightmare for candidates like me who has worked mostly in professionally sound companies. IMO HR management (pretty much everyone there) is full of nitpicking, unprofessional and arrogant personnel who doesn't know how to handle professionals with respect. Even if one is hired in a technology role, they need to deal with HR sometimes and this could make or break one's long-term prospects in their career with this company.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle difficult people in your team environment?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verimatrix (San Diego, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Overall, it is smooth. However, the respond from them was kinda slow. I have to wait for two days to schedule an interview with them. But, overall, it was an amazing experience speaking with Verimatrix's representatives.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verimatrix (San Diego, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

A phone screening. They told it to be technical but turned out an HR interview. Very bad experience. Random useless questions. No question on the resume or no technical question. I don't know what they want from you.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to do software engineering?   2 Answers

Director, Global Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verimatrix in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online, screened by a recruiter and talked to a direct report. The direct report was mostly interested in the way I can help him and complement his weaknesses rather than help the company and develop the business. I have encountered this odd practice (critical interview by a direct report) a few times now and invariably they focus on themselves, on how the candidate can help them personally, not intervene with their decisions, etc. The experience was not different here.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verimatrix (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I interviewed with the Vice President of Technology, and CTO for the position of Sr. software Engineer. After meeting with each of the, for roughly 15 minutes they extended a verbal offer that matched my current salary. It was probably the simplest interview I have ever had, or ever will for that matter.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to use OpenSSL and one or more random number generators?   1 Answer