KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Veritas Collaborative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 14, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 20 of over 20 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Veritas Collaborative

Veritas Collaborative

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Veritas Collaborative

Interview

They sat me in a room and left me. I was alone for about 10 minutes. One of the staff ended up bringing me water but then left me again. I ended up being alone in the room for 2 hours. Someone finally walked in and made me sign a bunch of papers, after that I got the job.

Interview Questions
  • Q: How was staying in the room for so long? This is the patience you will need with these children.
    1 Answer

Veritas Collaborative

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Veritas Collaborative in Aug 2021

Interview

I had an interview over zoom. The interview was with a nurse manager. The interview was very easy and relaxed. She asked the basic questions strengths, weaknesses, past experiences, and went over the description of the job.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked basic questions for a job interview: what are your strengths/weaknesses, what past experience do I have, etc.

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Veritas Collaborative

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Veritas Collaborative in Jul 2021

Interview

Got an email a few days after I applied to set up an interview with their HR person and not the head of dietitian services. It was remote and overall fine.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Veritas Collaborative

Application

I interviewed at Veritas Collaborative

Interview

Interviews are consistent and steady. Interviews are not bad and not stressful. I actually enjoyed the interviews. Interviewing with human resources recruiters was nice and easy to talk to about the job.

Interview Questions
  • To discuss the experience and how it relates to the position that I applied.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Veritas Collaborative (Durham, NC) in Feb 2021

Interview

Process moved quickly, to start - but the hiring manager said the next steps would either be her selecting someone for the job (from just 1 HR phone screen & 1 interview with her) or "I may do second interviews", she wasn't sure. 2 weeks went by & I circled back to the recruiter who said "we'll have an update next week." It's been almost 3 weeks since that communication and I've heard nothing. I got the impression that the structure is pretty messy & disorganized. Very unprofessional to completely ghost applicants who've gone through multiple interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Typical questions re: examples from previous work, strengths & weaknesses.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Veritas Collaborative (Durham, NC) in Sep 2020

Interview

First you are given a pre screener on why you want the position, what quality's make you a right fit, normal questions ect. The first interview I did went fine, the staff seemed really nice and they talked about the facility so everything seemed. I didn't hear anything back but two days later I got a call from the recruiter that originally contacted me stating that I had a second interview. The second interview was very misleading, they spoke to me as if I had the position, such as who I would be working with, the different positions in the facility, the schedule, and then the duties that I would be. It seemed like it was going well so I thought that everything was fine. Unfortunately I didn't get the position, I wasn't even called or emailed on a follow up about my status. I had to email asking about the status because they "thought" they contacted me. It was a let down because how misleading the whole experience was.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in this position? Why does your job experience make you a right fit?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Veritas Collaborative (Raleigh, NC)

Interview

Very friendly. Informative about the agency's vision and history. However, job posting was misleading. I only learned during the interview that this was a part time position. There was nothing in the posting that indicated that it was part time. In fact, the job description sounded distinctly like a full time position. This seems like more than an accident. Hopefully I'm wrong. It does appear that they received an unusually high number of applications for a part-time position.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Veritas Collaborative (Durham, NC) in Nov 2018

Interview

Overall, the interview process experience for me was straight forward and simple to answer the questions. Leaving the interview, I felt the interviewer had asked appropriate questions to the specific job I had applied to, and I was not caught off guard.

Interview Questions
  • What is an example of ways you addressed Eating Disorders in therapy?

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Veritas Collaborative (Raleigh, NC)

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter, then with someone from the site location, then with HR. I went to the site as well. Though the recruiter didn't always get back to me about questions, everyone was pleasant to deal with.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Veritas Collaborative (Durham, NC) in Aug 2018

Interview

When I arrived 10 minutes early, I had to wait 15 minutes after the agreed time for the woman to come out. The interview was very informal. She gave me scenarios and asked how I would respond. She seemed satisfied with my answers and even gave me a tour of the facility. The last thing she mentioned was that she would email me further detail, however the next day the email I got was a rejection. It stated that they were going with other candidates that met qualifications. I was qualified. The interview was misleading and I'm very disappointed.

Interview Questions
  • If a patient doesn't want to go to group, how would you tell him/her that they must attend?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 Interviews