Versa Products Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Versa Products

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Versa Products (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Straight forward and to the point. NO hidden agendas. Open. Educational. Expectations were clear and concise. I was able to ask questions and get quick knowledgeable answers without hesitation. Salary, dress code and culture was presented during the interview. I wasn't shocked on my first day. Everything that was presented to me in my interview is what I received on my first day and ever since.

Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Versa Products (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Phone then in person with CEO. I would list this interview in the not so great pile. CEO showed very little interest and no personality. CEO seemed a little angry. I knew quickly it wasn't somewhere I wanted to work. The phone interviewer was much better. Make sure this is the right place for you, look around and hear what's being said.

Interview Questions

• How to change bad employees and stop internal fraud. Red lights flashing!   Answer Question

Versa Products Response

May 5, 2015 – Human Resources Manager

Versa Products would like to sincerely thank you for the interview and feedback. We understand how critical it is to find just the right fit and we use all critiques we receive to better our... More

International Logistics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Versa Products (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

The first one is phone interview. The second one is on-site.It was a one by one interview. The interviewee told me to wait for the notice, because there were several interviewers. Than I get the offer few days later.

Interview Questions

• 1.Tell more about yourself?
      2. Talk about the experience on my resume.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Versa Products (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

I found the job on CraigsList.com and submitted a resume with a cover letter. About a week later I received a call from the department manager -- a really nice guy who isn't there anymore -- and we had a brief phone interview. I received an email later telling me to come in for the interview itself. The interviews tend to take place a little earlier in the morning because the company works on east coast time (hours are typically 7AM-3:30AM but there's some flexibility). He asked me the basic questions. I think that because it was a sales position and my resume already showed that I had satisfactory experience he was just getting to know me more to see if I would have good chemistry with the staff and if I seemed like someone who could be on the phone all day. There were the basic questions like "Why do you want to work here?", "Can you give me an example of when you had to deal with [insert situation]?", "What do you have to offer?", et al. It was pretty low pressure but since the gentleman who interviewed me isn't there any more it may change.

Interview Questions

• There were no real "stump" questions. Have anecdotes to provide some elaboration on claims that you have on your resume. Rehearse your answer as to how you will add value to the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

This is a big one: If you work in sales make sure you receive a copy of your contract so that you can keep it for your records. They're not going to offer your commission check (especially if you're laid off), if they still offer commission, and if they do and you perform well it could be in the five digits. Be mindful, if you ask for a commission you'll probably be the next to be laid off.