Vibram Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vibram

Sort:

Staffing Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Brookfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vibram (North Brookfield, MA) in June 2018.

Interview

I was called by an associate and we talked for some time on the phone, she let me know she was going to set up a time for me to meet her director and she would call me back to schedule that. I got a call back almost ten minutes later and was scheduled to come in and meet with the director and a few other associates within the next few days. After meeting with them, I came back in for a second set of interviews with higher management and supervisors. I liked being able to meet a variety of people.

Interview Questions

• Why was I leaving my current position?   1 Answer

Production Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Brookfield, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vibram (North Brookfield, MA) in September 2018.

Interview

It was clear cut. You have to be used to standing for long hours. Very hot in factory. 10 hr shifts. Be on time, then potential for permanant hire.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to do something repetitve?   1 Answer

Quality Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Varese (Italy)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vibram (Varese (Italy)) in November 2015.

Interview

I was invited in their headquarter for the interview with the HR Manager. The interview process was quite standard, I was asked about my experience and the different positions I held in the Quality area. Then I was asked about my knowledge of the rubber process.