Vichara Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vichara Technologies (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

None; the Hiring Manager never bothered to notify me that a schedule Date/Time Interview would not be held. I ended up wasting my time in both preparation and waiting for the call as it never was held.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vichara Technologies.

Interview

telephonic was basic C# and some SQL. Then 2nd round took more than 4 weeks. with another director. but after second round offer made same day. first impression on office space was not v good.. the basement where my first round took place looked a bit run down. otherwise people friendy

Interview Questions

• Optimising queries, cursors, sql injection concepts and couple of OOPS question   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vichara Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

HR was quick to arrange the telephonic calls but interviewers were clueless about the technology for which they were hiring (AngularJS + Node JS) and asked some random basic questions.
    There were 3 technical rounds plus one round with director.
    Technical interviews were easy and very basic questions were asked. A few questions were asked on .NET which was not part of job description.
    Director asked some basic questions about the technologies currently I am working on etc.

Interview Questions

• Q. What is MVC in Angular?
      Q. What is ngCloak used for?
      Q. What is two way binding?
      etc

Then some questions based on .net   1 Answer

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vichara Technologies (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in May 2017.

Interview

I received a call from the former. After, I attend to a interview in English and I performed a technical quiz. After some days, I received and email with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What technologies have you used?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vichara Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

1) Applied through job portal,got the call for interview
    2) I reached the given address and found that it was looking like a home and not an office.
         then i moved somewhere else and after inquiry i found that that home was the office only :).
    3) Then we were supposed to give the written test in the basement (that room was not even AC).
    4) Written test consisted of some hilarious questions like differentiation and integration
         and sequence questions which comes in bank paper :)
    5)After that we moved on the ground floor for a technical interview (which lasted for 10-15 minutes)(genuine questions were not being asked , i suppose interviewers were not ready)

The environment was not professional as the cafeteria was not AC , plastic tables and chairs were there as if its a local dhaba.

But in the job profile in the portal i saw that they pay well.(don't know how).

Anyways go for it if and only if money matters to you.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions were very specific,generally the interviewer ask the question on which task he was currently doing in his project.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vichara Technologies in January 2014.

Interview

firstly aptitiude test then technical round one is taken by any team mates in project ask silly question then taken by teamleader then last one is taken by manager not good company to join seriouly

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vichara Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

it looked like home rather than company...The guard informed the HR and then, a person asked me to sit in the basement. He gave me paper which consists of questions on Aptitude, SQL, C# and also, on DIFFERENTIATION/INTERGRATION. I completed the paper in 35 minutes but no one came to collect it.

After 1.30 hrs, I asked the guard and then, a person collected it. After 2 hrs, finally HR came and told me that there would be a technical round. Interviewer asked few questions about current project and C#. He didn't asked to write any code and after 10 mins, he left.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vichara Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

I was referred by a senior employee based on that i got an interview call. Interview consisted of 2 written test, maths and finance and then personal discussion.

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate much since I wanted this job abdly

Applications Developer Interview

Interview

written
    interviews

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Written test and interview

Interview Questions

• It was an easy paper... you just had to be clear with your basics   Answer Question