Vicon Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vicon Industries

Supply Chain Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hauppauge, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vicon Industries (Hauppauge, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

At first I received an Email from the HR Manager of the company who informed me, that they have reviewed my resume and were interested in my abilities for the applied position and if I was willing to interview via phone. After the initial phone interview, I was informed, that the company would like to schedule an one on one interview, which was scheduled shortly afterwards between us. The one on one interview was performed by Company Management and was very professional and informative. They made me feel welcome the minute I walked into the meeting.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current employer?   1 Answer

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hauppauge, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vicon Industries (Hauppauge, NY).

Interview

The interview process was smooth and typical. I had initial email correspondence with the HR department, then went on to a phone screening. Eventually I was selected to meet with key stakeholders and interview face to face. I was asked to come in to the company HQ twice.

The first time I sat with HR for about 30 minutes, then I went on to interview with the VP of Sales. I spoke with the VP of Sales for about one hour. Finally, my first visit ended with a short interview with the company’s CEO.

I had a very positive experience and was happy to speak with professional, yet down to earth, folks at every level. I immediately felt comfortable and appreciated the candid transparency about both the company and the role I was raising my hand for.

Clear insights into the tasks/challenges and potential for the role were articulated during both visits

At my second visit, I had another face to face with the VP of Sales and additional detail shared about the task at hand.

Shortly thereafter I received an offer letter. The whole process was streamlined and evenly paced.

I am excited to have been selected and will start employment with this company shortly.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach the assigned territory? What methods would you employee to be successful?   Answer Question

Sales Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hauppauge, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Vicon Industries (Hauppauge, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

The initial interview took about an hour, I had to fill out the application as well as speak to the VP of Sales. The experience was that of a very professional organization. The second interview consisted of an hour of conversation with a direct manager relating to the role we discussed as well as a technical test that also took about an hour.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my comfort zones relating to the industry, where I felt I would be happy working therefore most productive.   1 Answer