Victory Packaging Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Victory Packaging

Operations Manager Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Victory Packaging (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The HRM recruiter is very profesional and they know what they are looking for to add to the team, experience, culture fit and what can you bring to make the difference in the company. I would like to advice to be honest and first make sure you get to the final step then you can ask for salary and benefits and find out if this is the right environment for you and see if you see yourself in the company for long term or short term and what is your exit strategy. Will this experience take you to the next level or will be just for a pay check.! :=)

Purchusing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Victory Packaging (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Basic questions in regards to past experience(s). Went over resume and qualifications. Talked about needs and availability. Discussed knowledge of business and products. Interview process was not difficult and somewhat relaxed. Basically suggest -- Be Yourself and Be Honest.

Packaging Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Victory Packaging (East Lansing, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

Talked to them at a career fair, was scheduled an interview. During the interview, I simply elaborated on the experiences outlined on my resume. Unfortunately, the position being interviewed for did not match my location preference.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Victory Packaging (Houston, TX).

Interview

First interview with sales manager via telephone. 2nd interview in person with sales manager and if possible, branch president. 3rd interview with sales manager and branch president together. If need, additional interview with regional manager.

Interview Questions

• What is your sales approach? How do you define consultative selling?   Answer Question

Negotiation

base salary for the number of months I requested and then gradually straight commission.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Victory Packaging (Chicago, IL) in March 2012.

Interview

I was called into my Regional VP's office and asked how I would feel about relocation to another state and office. I said I would be interested based upon benefits and salary. He went into cost of living and other important aspects. I was flown to the new branch for a second interview with the branch president where an offer was presented.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to transfer?   1 Answer