Villa Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Villa

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Villa (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone screen and then in person interview. The phone screen was with the recruiter and hiring manager. Very casual and straight forward questions. Was a great way to assess cultural fit.

Training Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Villa.

Interview

Interview process was smooth but long. 1st was a phone interview with HR Recruiter, 2nd was a face to face with HR Recruiter, 3rd was a face to face with HR Recruiter and her supervisor-i was required to facilitate a 15 minute presentation. 4th was with the COO and another manager. All of the interviews were good experiences...none of the questions were too difficult. Wanted someone with retail experience (I have some but not a lot).The HR manager mentioned that they were looking at another candidate during the 4th interview. They told me they were extremely interested and would contact me soon. I never heard back from the HR Recruiter or manager. It was a complete waste of time to have four interviews and no follow-up. It was disappointing, but I realized leadership lacks expected levels of professionalism.

Interview Questions

• Questions were not difficult.
      Share your most challenging training experience?
      Why are you interested in Villa?
      Are you okay with working in low income neighborhoods?
      Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Villa (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2014.

Interview

The interviewing process was really straight forward. The hiring manager made sure that he covered all of the details of the job, as far as growth, the clients, and salary.

Interview Questions

• In the perfect world, what am I looking for out of a job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A

Fashion Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pontiac, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Villa (Pontiac, MI) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. I walked in to the store and asked if they were hiring. It just so happened that they were and they interviewed me on the spot. We went over my resume and my knowledge of sneakers and they hired me about 2 days later.