Vintage Cash Cow Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vintage Cash Cow

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vintage Cash Cow (Leeds, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

I had a telephone interview to start with, this enabled my employer to check my telephone manner and my communication skills. After the Telephone interview I was invited in for a Face 2 Face Interview.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work at Vintage Cash Cow?   1 Answer

Product Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vintage Cash Cow (Leeds, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was fairly relaxed and nothing too pressuring. Two interviewees were present, male and female. One with photographic knowledge and experience which definitely made me feel more at ease. There was a small photographic test in order to see how I perform. I was notified about this before-hand and was not taken by surprise.

Interview Questions

• What's your previous experience within photography?   1 Answer

E-commerce Product Lister Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vintage Cash Cow (Leeds, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview which went well then a face to face which went well.
    Told me a lot about the company and where they were heading alongside this they also asked me about my strengths and weaknesses and to present examples of situations I had in previous job roles.

Interview Questions

• What experience I had and what attracted me to the role.
      I was also given example situations to answer them with how I would handle it.   Answer Question