Virgin Media Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 313 of over 313 interviews

Staffing Agency4%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Virgin Media

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Virgin Media in Jul 2021

Interview

Recruiter reached out regarding my application to set up an interview. First interview was an introductory call that included a round of competency questions. For the next round I received a task to prepare and had to present this back.

Interview Questions
  • What tools do you use for various research methods?
    Answer Question

Virgin Media

Application

I interviewed at Virgin Media

Interview

It was intense. The wait time did not meet my standards. Overall, the person interviewing me was nice and a very patient. I had no trouble with the questions, and the whole interview process was a little intimidating, but I think that is generally the same for most interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Virgin Media

Application

I interviewed at Virgin Media

Interview

email will be sent and I was interviewed via virtual interview. it was a nice experience and its more comfortable than a face to face interview. its easy to express opinion and deliver my thoughts.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Virgin Media

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virgin Media

Interview

Behavioural questions, video interview, assessment centre. Had to pass each stage before being invited to the assessment centre which was then a group task, a singular task and a 1 on 1 interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Virgin Media

Application

I interviewed at Virgin Media

Interview

A few years ago now, but it involved a twenty minute competency-based telephone interview, which included an odd role play exercise where I had to try and sell some cars

Interview Questions
  • It was a while ago now, but there was an odd role play exercise where I had to try and sell some cars

Virgin Media

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virgin Media

Interview

First round of interviews was recorded interview where you were asked a question, had about 30s to think of response, then 2 mins recording your answer. Second round was a telephone interviw.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Virgin Media

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virgin Media

Interview

Not easy, had to interview through 4 stages and answer many questions, relating to team working, managing your time and meetings, technical, adaptability and overall perforance. The questions were challenging, the team seemed ok.

Interview Questions
  • What experience do you have that will be useful in this role?

Virgin Media

Application

I interviewed at Virgin Media

Interview

I first had to make an application, then there was a situational judgment test which involved you following people from different aspects of the business. Then invited for the online video.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Virgin Media

Application

I interviewed at Virgin Media

Interview

The process took three weeks. First online application, then situational judgment test , video interview and final assessment centre (which was online due to COVID). Good overall support from HR, and useful feedback received at all stages.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Virgin Media

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virgin Media

Interview

Assessment centre that lasted a full day. Very well set-up and professional. We were put into small groups and given an itinerary for the day. We had to perform some tasks as a group, and there was also an individual presentation task and interview.

Interview Questions
  • What is one achievement you are most proud of in your life to date?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 313 Interviews