Vista Maria Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vista Maria Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vista Maria

Youth Counselor Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Vista Maria.

Interview

I met the head of HR, she was very nice. She led me to a small room and told me she would be right back and then someone else came back. The person was very open and honest which I appreciated. Asked a lot of "how would you handle this.." And "what would you do if..." questions. Then I was told by that person and by the head of HR I would get an email in the next day or two with a date and time for my second interview. Instead I received a "we decided to go in another direction" email, so that was surprising.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn Heights, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vista Maria (Dearborn Heights, MI) in April 2011.

Interview

I had two interviews. The first interview was a general interview with the human resource department. The second interview was with the unit manager and supervisor of the unit that I was recommended to work in. Both interviews included my previous work experience, my personal information about myself, and the types of children and behaviors that I would be working with. Both interviews also included my job expectations, the specific training that I would be receiving regarding my job position and for the agency to remain within state regulations. I then took a tour of the facility, which incuded the unit that I would be working in, some of the employees that I would be working with, and meeting some of the upper management.

Interview Questions

• How did you feel about working with and distributing medications to the youth?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered the position after my second interview. There was not a negotiation.

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Vista Maria (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2009.

Interview

phone interview

Interview Questions

• what is the most difficult assignment?   1 Answer
    • what would you do if patient complained about care   1 Answer

Finance Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vista Maria (Detroit, MI) in March 2008.

Interview

Interviewed with CFO and Controller. Very normal questions.