Vistaar Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vistaar Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Vistaar Technologies

3.4

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vistaar Technologies in April 2011.

Interview

First was aptitude test, consisting of quantitative, programming and basic general logical question, and write 2 programs out of 3 using data structures and algorithms for a shortest path.
    After this is cleared, 2 rounds of technical interview and 1 HR interview.
    2 Technical interview - Lasted for 45 to 60 min both individually, if one is cleared then 2nd interview is conducted.

Interview Questions

• Explain bubble sort, binary tree sort, what are the best case and give examples?   Answer Question

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vistaar Technologies (Parsippany, NJ) in April 2011.

Interview

Upto 6 interviews. Focused on technical details. Domain expertize is a plus. Prepare for interview looking into company website and looking at the overall business strategy. Most hires are from contacts. Very rarely company has hired directly from the market.

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vistaar Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

it was 4 round process

1. Aptitude test: During Aptitude round 22 MCQ question were asked and 3 programs out of which two you have to write . you can choose any language .

2. First technical round: Basics questions about Datastructure and c, c++,java, json

3 Second technical round: About your project, hard level questions about Datastructures like Sorting Algorithms with complexity.

4 .HR round

Interview Questions

• Dead lock, SQL query :find SEVENTH highest salary from employee table, oops concept,source management   1 Answer
    • during aptitude round: 1. find smallest and largest from array
                                                        2.array question that find clozest to zero   1 Answer

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

They assembled all the people that had come for the interview in a conference room. Asked us to fill out a form with our personal and academic information. Then asked to put a resume with it and move to an empty room that seemed like somebodies office (one person per room). Was made to wait there for an hour, before the interviewer arrived, then he started asking general aptitude question, then some java questions and some sql questions. I was then given a problem to code for on paper.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vistaar Technologies.

Interview

There was an aptitude test which was mostly technical based on data structures. The next three round were 2 technical and last one was HR+technical. In both the technical rounds the questions were mostly based on C language, data structures and some puzzles. In HR round common HR questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• write a function to derive factorial of a number (language C)
      Arrays, Linked lists   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Vistaar Technologies.

Interview

I Interviewed In Vistaar in July 2018
    1st round was general aptitude exam which consist of questions based on quantitative,gemoetry,logical. And 3 programs are there 1.print intersection element of two arrays... 2.string is palindrome or not ....3.remove duplicate characters from the string

2. Round was technical f2f interview where they asked me two solve 3puzzels , what is constructor , questions on exception handling,inheritance , questions on sql like what is indexing , normalization etc .

Interview Questions

• solve 3puzzels , what is constructor , questions on exception handling,inheritance , questions on sql like what is indexing , normalization etc .   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vistaar Technologies (New Delhi (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

The interview is a bit difficult the questions are based on time and distance, simplification, trignometry, area and volume, ratio proportion. Which is then taken to analytical test which has two statements and we have to tell if it is enough. The third part is data structure mcqs which are about complexity and range. Do programs thoroughly on arrays and strings and on sorting.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Interview

Pen paper aptitude test:
    1)Quants
    2)logical reasoning
    3) data structures mcq
    4)two simple logic programs

Interview :
    3 technical rounds and one hr

From my college the called around 30 students for interview round and hired only 2.

Interview Questions

• Program to find highest sum of any two signed integers from an array.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vistaar Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

The process took about 2-3 weeks. It is 4 rounds process. One written aptitude and programming test, two rounds for technical and one HR interview. Aptitude test is checked only if you solve programming questions.

Interview Questions

• Basic concepts of java, dbms & few networking questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vistaar Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Then there's technical round..
    Every topic u have learned so far.. let it be oop concepts.. database etc..
    But majorly prepare for db..
    N all the puzzles u have heard of.. like the chocolate wrapper puzzle.. horse puzzle.. I cam recollect only these 2.. but they ask atleast 1 puzzle
    2nd round is again technical..
    A bit higher level questions.. they may ask u to design erd for flipkart or anything..
    Dfs bfs concepts..
    N very basics polymorphism and inheritance questions.. n these questions are so basic that we never care to think of such things n so we mostly dont know the answers..
     Last is Hr round..
    But it was already 6:00 pm so they cancelled that round and asked us to write paragraph on why y want to join maq..

Interview Questions

• all the puzzles u have heard of.. like the chocolate wrapper puzzle.. horse puzzle.   Answer Question