Vistaar Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vistaar Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Apr 28, 2017

3.5

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vistaar Technologies in April 2011.

Interview

First was aptitude test, consisting of quantitative, programming and basic general logical question, and write 2 programs out of 3 using data structures and algorithms for a shortest path.
    After this is cleared, 2 rounds of technical interview and 1 HR interview.
    2 Technical interview - Lasted for 45 to 60 min both individually, if one is cleared then 2nd interview is conducted.

Interview Questions

• Explain bubble sort, binary tree sort, what are the best case and give examples?   Answer Question

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vistaar Technologies (Parsippany, NJ) in April 2011.

Interview

Upto 6 interviews. Focused on technical details. Domain expertize is a plus. Prepare for interview looking into company website and looking at the overall business strategy. Most hires are from contacts. Very rarely company has hired directly from the market.

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Vistaar Technologies (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

There are three rounds - first is aptitude. Second is Technical and last one is HR round. For testing profile, aptitude has testing related questions along with aptitude test. Then technical is specifically related with your answers of testing related questions and more details concepts of testing along with logical puzzles. HR interview is pretty easy more about personal details.

Fresher Interview

Application

The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Vistaar Technologies.

Interview

The process was very interactive and interesting with puzzles and programs and sql queries as well as operating system related questions and the employers or interviewers there who are involved in the recruitment process are very friendly and caring...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yet no reply waiting for the results

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Interview

There was an aptitude test consisting of analytical and data structures questions. Also 3 programs were there and atleast 1 was to be solved correctly.
    Next after clearing the test 2 technical and 1 hr round took place.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Vistaar Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was based on only two things that is about project and the programming test. It was the fantastic experience. In the HR interview they asked about the personal information. overall it was very nice interview just like the one to one discussion between two skilled person. They asked about the company details and check how you have information about the company.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your project ?
      elaborate the logic of program that is written in test.
      1 Answer

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vistaar Technologies.

Interview

Interview was fairly easy. they were looking for a person capable in databases.
    the apptitude process there were 3 sections quants, analytical reasoning, data structures.
    there was also a programming section in which we have to solve 2 out of 3 questions.
    the test had sectional passing. the questions were fairly simple.

Interview Questions

• i had to explain my project. most of the interview was based of the questions off my final year project   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vistaar Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied through college. 3 rounds are where the First round is apti consisting of quants and logic and technical. technical mainly consisted of sql and data structers also the programing was maily on data structers and array queue type. It was conducted in their office in Santa Cruz

Interview Questions

• Questions were easy.. there was a programming round after apti, 2 out 3 (written) and those who clear had to give interviews   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bandra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vistaar Technologies (Bandra (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Aptitude test for Vistaar company has 2 sets of paper , each student has given any one of two set.
    My set comprises of Following Sections:
    1) Quants : It consisits of 12 questions which includes questions like :

a. 3 points are given & u have to find out which type of traingle it is..
    i.e points are (4,0) , (-4,0) , (0,3).
    and options were isosceles / right angles traingle / scalene / equilateral traingle.

b. 3 vertices of a parallelogram are given , & u have to find 4th vertex.

c. find remainder when (41)^8 - (18)^8 gets divided by 23.

d. simplify : 1 + 1/[1 + 1/(1-x)].

e. lenght & breadth of a rectangle is given , if its length is rotated to make a cylinder.. find Volume of cyilnder.

f. A rectangle is given where l=2b..then a right angled issoceles traingle is placed in front of it .. Find ratio of areas.

4 Questions of Data Suficiency are there..

2) Analytical Reasoning : It consists of 5 questions..

a. sylogisms.

b. , c. ,d. on group & conditionalities..

e. find out the conclusion from given above statements..

3) Data Structures : It consists of 5 questions..which were totally based on sorting algorithms & their complexities.. nothing else..

questions were like :
    a. In which algorithm , minimum number of swaps are required.

b. Match the algorithm with appropriate complexity.

c. 2 arrays & their number of comparisions as t1 , t2 ..are provided.. using quick sort , find relation between t1 & t2.

4) programming section : It has 3 programs , out of which u have to atempt any 2 & from them .. one has to be correct to qualify your aptitude questions..these programs are purely based on String & arrays .. nothing else

a. To find Largest & Smallest number in an unsorted array.

b. To find any 2 elements from given array whose sum is closed to zero , array elments are positve & negative also..

c.A string is given , if any character recurs , so eliminate it & print remaining string.

Set 2 programs :
    a. Find common elements from 2 given arrays.

b. Find whether given string is anarchy of palindrome or not.

c. 2 strings are provided.. eliminate characters from 1st string which are present in 2nd.

So , i think this is enough for you to analyze a rough idea of topics to prepare.. I hope this will be helpfull.
    Thank You for Reading..

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Vistaar Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

The hiring process at Vistaar includes four to five rounds. The first round is the aptitude test. Then there are multiple technical rounds of personal interviews depending upon the candidate's knowledge. There may be 2-3 technical rounds. The final round is the HR round.