Visvero Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Visvero

Data Modeler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Visvero (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2018.

Interview

The recruiters found my resume from job board. Submitted it to the client without screening and discussing with me. The client picked my resume. And then they called me saying "remember we spoke with your about a position...". I finally said ok arrange the client interview. Client interviewed two times over skype. Client was happy and wanted a face to face. I drove down 300 miles to meet with the client. But strangely, the client acted like they never spoke with me before and started asking everything that they asked over the skype interview. I think, the recruiters at Visvero are not great in communicating, tracking and follow-up. I had to spend money on hotel, gas, 600miles round-trip on my car. Even the client personals that interviewed were not treating the candidate nicely and professionally. Something fishy with how Visvero maintains the relationship with its clients.

I called the recruiters after one day to follow-up on the interview and it was only going to their voice mail and no reply back from Visvero. Not very professional.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Visvero (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Telephonic round was conducted, first with HR and then with the technical lead who was part of the company. They were predominantly interested in knowing about my past work experience and what my aspirations were

Interview Questions

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visvero (Noida (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

i have received call for screening. after screening, i have given telephonic interview and after successful telephonic interview went for In Person interview and HR interview. in HR interview, i did salary negotiation and when everything is final then i have receiver company offer.

Interview Questions