Vitech Systems Group Associate Solutions Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vitech Systems Group Associate Solutions Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Vitech Systems Group

2.9

Associate Solutions Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vitech Systems Group in March 2017.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews. One with a recruiter, one at the office with three different people. They were very good about communicating with you, and you always knew when to expect to hear back.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Vitech Systems Group

Associate Solutions Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vitech Systems Group.

Interview

Talked to a recruiter at a career fair and was later interviewed on campus in March, then went to their NYC office after 3 weeks for a follow up interview. Very laid back process and friendly. Interview in NYC was with a few other candidates but we didn't interact very much. Seemed pretty standard and was generally just sensing if you'd be a good fit for the company. Be sure you understand what Vitech does, and how your role fits into the agile methodology.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vitech Systems Group (New York, NY) in October 2018.

Interview

Had one on one interview at my college campus, a week later was reached out to and asked back to their New York City office for a second round of interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Vitech Systems Group (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

A 30 minute on campus interview with the recruiter who mainly just wants to gauge your interest and knowledge in the company. I was called back for a final round in the NY office and had 4 one on one interviews with employees of different seniority levels. Questions were fairly straight forward and most questions were about why do you want to join Vitech in addition to behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had trouble with a group member and how did you go about it?   Answer Question

Associate Solutions Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vitech Systems Group in November 2014.

Interview

First round: Phone call, behavioral based questions. Know about what they do and how you see yourself fitting in. Then be ready to talk about your experiences. They expect you to explain the business process for one of your experiences. Don't complicate it, just explain the scope, who held what position, your role, and the general flow of information.Nothing hard at all just be yourself.

Skills test: Quick math (percentages, averages, and other simple things), matching shapes, and sentence spelling and grammar. Cant use a calculator (but they don't know). I didn't but could've easily.

Second round: Surprisingly this was my final round interview. They expect you to come to the NY office (you are on your own for this, they did not compensate). Prior to the interview they tell you to prepare for a presentation. The general concept was to outline a business process for a group project dealing with a client. Again, got through the scope, positions of each person, stages of the project w/deadlines, overall process/flow, result and feedback, and finally learning objective. I did a great job preparing for this only to find that they asked me 1 question about a group project. I brought up that I was suppose to give presentation about a project and ended up going though my notes very vaguely. Then just went through basic interviews.

I overheard an employee saying that there had been a large recruiting event a few days before I came, which may have explained why I only had 1 phone interview prior to the final round, and not having a formal presentation. Regardless the day was simple, 4 interviews, all behavioral. Nothing specific, mine were mostly what I've done and them telling me about Vitech and how I fit in.

Nothing was hard and I enjoyed the process. After hearing about the prior recruiting day I became weary about weather I got the best opportunity or not.

They did take a long time to get back to me, 2 weeks. They emailed me the generic "that's for your interest" email, though nearly 2 weeks after the email I received a phone call thanking me for applying. Definitely strange, but companies who do not call after a final round interview lack class in my opinion.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vitech Systems Group (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed on campus by two current employees and was then invited for an onsite interview where I met with three people.

I was offered a position the very next day and they were very upfront from the beginning with how I stood in their interview process.

They asked me to create a presentation about a project I had and how it could be implemented in their system but I was never actually asked to present it.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral. I do recommend to read up on agile development which is a business strategy software companies use. It always helps to stress that you know beyond tell me a time when...   Answer Question

Negotiation

Currently negotiating.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vitech Systems Group (New York, NY).

Interview

First round was a basic behavioral interview. Was interviewed at the company by 4 people. Received two follow up phone interviews.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vitech Systems Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Interviewed through school recruitment. First round of interview was at the company since I was going to school in the city. Talked to two people. Was eventually invited to a final round and interviewed with 3 people.

Interview Questions

• Had to write up a group project on the board and explain details   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vitech Systems Group (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

Had a phone interview where we discussed recent projects, my interests and goals, and Vitech's business model. Then was invited to NYC where I interviewed with a couple folks who asked me further questions about my experiences and further explained how Vitech operates. I explained my perspective on relevant topics such as agile software development and client-development team interaction. I was given the job offer a few days later.

Interview Questions

• My least expected question was how I would have done one of my relevant projects if I was making that software for Vitech. I had done research into agile development and I had asked questions about how Vitech does their work, so it wasn't precisely difficult, but it did make me think because I didn't anticipate the question.   1 Answer

Associate Solutions Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vitech Systems Group in August 2013.

Interview

During the interview process I was called twice over the phone and had a technical exam that I was required to take. It was a little challenging since this was my first job out of college. I was given the job two weeks later after meeting my project manager at a local hotel.

Interview Questions

• The format was really relaxed and the most difficult thing was having a interview over Skype with our Account manager.   Answer Question

Negotiation

This was done over the phone.