Viterra Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Viterra Interview Questions

3.2

QA Manager Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Viterra (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in December 2015.

Interview

It was one-one person, in a Starbucks cafe, (the factory and company is out of town). It started with a brief description of the current status of company and why this new position is opened up. What are the expectation form this position. It was friendly, But was also professional. I think the interview was more focused to examine the communication skills and the ability to get jobs done. It finished with the question of " do you have any question from us"?

Interview Questions

• Based on job description, what would be the first thing you do at the first day of work?   Answer Question

Manager Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Viterra (Calgary, AB (Canada)).

Interview

After being contacted by a recruiter and screened, I met with their HR and Director of Communications. The interview with the Director was a video interview and it was difficult to read his response to my answers. The interview was uncomfortable as he directed the questions to me while the recruiter and HR professional in the room just watched me respond.

Interview Questions

• The interview was conducted in a way that stepped through position responsibilities and had me speak to specific examples in my past where I've delivered. I was concerned that I didn't have agriculture experience but it wasn't a factor.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very little to negotiate.

Trade Execution Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Viterra in February 2013.

Interview

A 1:30h phone interview directly with the Manager.

The entire interview consisted of behavioral questions but there was some thecnical questions about grains, grains contracts, B/L, L&C.

Interview Questions

• Question about documents required for a letter of credit application   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Viterra in February 2010.

Interview

Very informal process. Long phone interivew followed by a one hour 1:1 interivew with the manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you failed?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very quick to respond to counter

Truck Freight Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Regina, SK (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Viterra (Regina, SK (Canada)) in September 2008.

Interview

The job posting was for internal employees, but my friend who was working at Viterra thought I had the qualifications and urged me to apply. My friend delivered my resume to HR and I received a call for an interview.

Prior to the interview, I used the internet to research information on the company; their goals, mission statement and actual business dealings.

The interview was in a conference room on the main floor with a panel of interviewees, including an HR rep, the manager and director of the department. The entire interview consisted of behavioral questions. My advice would be to download a generic list of behavioral questions and have prepared answers that are specific to your past work experience.

Negotiation

I did not negotiate a thing. I was happy to get a job and took the job as is.