Cover image for Volt Consulting Group

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Volt Consulting Group Interview Questions

Updated Jan 24, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 104 of over 104 interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

Volt Consulting Group

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Volt Consulting Group

Interview

three separate phone interviews with three different employees asking about my experience and how I would approach / handle different situations if hired for the role. Friendly and straight forward interview

Interview Questions
  • What was a task in a previous role you felt really accomplished in completing and why?
    Answer Question

Volt Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Volt Consulting Group

Interview

smooth and clear processes, mix of teams involved and overall good experience. I would recommend the interview process with Volt very much so - there was also an assessment and various people met with during the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Accounting

Join the conversation on

Accounting

181.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/accounting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Volt Consulting Group~721377
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Volt Consulting Group? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Volt Consulting Group employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Volt Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Volt Consulting Group

Interview

Quickly, effective, have a job offer as soon as possible, need 2 form identification, go through an online application, background check, drugs check, staff was friendly and professional, you will give personal information to received direct deposit or network card

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Volt Consulting Group (Boise, ID) in Sep 2022

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter for a consulting job. We had a phone interview and was promised a 2nd in person interview with the manager at the Boise location, then got ghosted. Not sure what the intent was to contact people for a job if it isn't available or I wasn't a good fit. Anything is better than being ghosted.

Interview Questions
  • Current experience, responsibilites, training schedules, ect

Volt Consulting Group

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Volt Consulting Group in Jun 2022

Interview

Entretien téléphonique avec une personne bienveillante. La personne a pris le temps de m'écouter et de comprendre ce que je recherchais comme CDI. J'ai pu échanger avec elle par la suite sur linkedin pour avoir des informations supplémentaires.

Interview Questions
  • Est ce que vous savez parler anglais

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Volt Consulting Group (Santa Ana, CA) in Feb 2022

Interview

Standard screening interview. Interview process went ok but the follow up on the next steps was a little lacking. had to call to find out that the company decided to not hire anyone and not fill the position.

Interview Questions
  • Why applying for this position? What are your salary expectations? Can you commute?

Volt Consulting Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Volt Consulting Group in Feb 2021

Interview

It was just a Q&A about resume adjustments and forwarding it to the actual hiring company. They don't actually conduct an interview on behalf of other companies so there's that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Volt Consulting Group (Dallas, TX) in Jan 2021

Interview

Just be honest l, as long as you are willing to work a long compressed shift you will be be good. Also they check that you are willing to commit for a year to thr job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Volt Consulting Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Volt Consulting Group

Interview

It was very easy process. The process took -6 days for completing all the formalities. Recruiter was very helpful and supportive. The process went very smoothly. I accepted the offer. It was overall a good experience.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you are a good fit for this position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Volt Consulting Group (Brussels)

Interview

Colloquio telefonico a seguito di presentazione cv ad una job fair. È consistito in una o due domande seguite da "ne discuto con i miei colleghi e le faccio sapere". Non ho avuto nessun ulteriore riscontro

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 104 Interviews

Volt Consulting Group Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Volt Consulting Group as 61.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.02 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Technical Recruiter and Recruiter rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Technical Support Agent and Material Handler roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Volt Consulting Group takes an average of 12 days when considering 96 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Developer had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Technical Recruiter roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 31 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Volt Consulting Group according to 96 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 20.80%