Volt Consulting Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Volt Consulting Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Volt Consulting Group

2.0

Admn Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Volt Consulting Group.

Interview

It was very easy process. The process took -6 days for completing all the formalities. Recruiter was very helpful and supportive. The process went very smoothly. I accepted the offer. It was overall a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are a good fit for this position.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Volt Consulting Group.

Interview

Quick 10 mins interview. You’ll talk about your experience but mainly the manager will ask you scenario type questions. They need to know that you can handle stress and difficult calls. Be confident. Just smile and answer the best that you can.

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Volt Consulting Group (Dallas, TX) in January 2020.

Interview

I filled out an app and the Hr associate was extremely helpful in assuring I knew what my resume looked like to businesses and gave feedback to have me be more knowledgeable for future jobs

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Volt Consulting Group (New York, NY).

Interview

The office was unorganized, Branch managers in other offices are quitting. There is a Business development manager position open in most of the offices in Northern California, including Roseville, Sacramento, and Stockton. Which leads to the question. How is the organization sustaining business or getting new business?

Interview Questions

• They were too busy explaining on why the stocks went backwards to question qualifications. Lay Offs also came into play.   Answer Question

Product Control Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reidsville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Volt Consulting Group (Reidsville, NC) in August 2019.

Interview

Great interview process. The interview was conducted over the phone. They emailed me to set up a date and time for the interview to be conducted. They called at the exact time they said they would. The interview lasted about 15 mins.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Volt Consulting Group (Newark, NJ) in March 2019.

Interview

Very pleasant and good vibe from management. It seems like a good company to work for. The faculty was very friendly and the company seems to have a lot of opportunities for growth.

Line Operator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Volt Consulting Group.

Interview

Group interview. Showed up early, waited a bit, filled out paperwork, did puzzle test, more paperwork I think, done. I was amongst about five other's. The interviewer was nice.

Interview Questions

• How do you remove tiny screws from a square cube?   1 Answer
    • Can you put together a puzzle with pegs and washer?   Answer Question

HR Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Volt Consulting Group.

Interview

The interview process was very impersonal and mostly via email. There was a brief phone screen that asked generic questions about my experience, etc. Overall I would rate the interview experience as pretty basic and fast.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Volt Consulting Group.

Interview

Contractor working for General Dynamics. Was contacted after my resume was found online. Basic background and health screening. Asked basic questions about related experience. There is also a drug test that they schedule for you before you get a job offer. General Dynamics provides all the tools and coveralls, the only thing you need is to purchase steel toe shoes.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have working on Strykers?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Volt Consulting Group.

Interview

Branch Manager Interview, qualifying me for the position and reviewing my work history as it relates to the position. Area Director interview that was similar to the Branch Manager interview, but in greater depth

Interview Questions

• What positions have you staffed before?   1 Answer