Volt Consulting Group Interview Questions

Updated Oct 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 97 of over 97 interviews

In Person12%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

Volt Consulting Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Volt Consulting Group in Feb 2021

Interview

It was just a Q&A about resume adjustments and forwarding it to the actual hiring company. They don't actually conduct an interview on behalf of other companies so there's that.

Interview Questions
  • G P A and experience
    Answer Question

Volt Consulting Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Volt Consulting Group

Interview

It was very easy process. The process took -6 days for completing all the formalities. Recruiter was very helpful and supportive. The process went very smoothly. I accepted the offer. It was overall a good experience.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you are a good fit for this position.

The latest conversations about Accounting

Join the conversation on

Accounting

1y

a

Senior Associate

What are some unethical things you’ve done at work?

3,632

249 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Volt Consulting Group (Brussels)

Interview

Colloquio telefonico a seguito di presentazione cv ad una job fair. È consistito in una o due domande seguite da "ne discuto con i miei colleghi e le faccio sapere". Non ho avuto nessun ulteriore riscontro

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels

Interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Volt Consulting Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Volt Consulting Group

Interview

Quick 10 mins interview. You’ll talk about your experience but mainly the manager will ask you scenario type questions. They need to know that you can handle stress and difficult calls. Be confident. Just smile and answer the best that you can.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Volt Consulting Group (Dallas, TX) in Jan 2020

Interview

I filled out an app and the Hr associate was extremely helpful in assuring I knew what my resume looked like to businesses and gave feedback to have me be more knowledgeable for future jobs

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Volt Consulting Group (New York, NY)

Interview

The office was unorganized, Branch managers in other offices are quitting. There is a Business development manager position open in most of the offices in Northern California, including Roseville, Sacramento, and Stockton. Which leads to the question. How is the organization sustaining business or getting new business?

Interview Questions
  • They were too busy explaining on why the stocks went backwards to question qualifications. Lay Offs also came into play.

Anonymous Employee in Reidsville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Volt Consulting Group (Reidsville, NC) in Aug 2019

Interview

Great interview process. The interview was conducted over the phone. They emailed me to set up a date and time for the interview to be conducted. They called at the exact time they said they would. The interview lasted about 15 mins.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Volt Consulting Group (Newark, NJ) in Mar 2019

Interview

Very pleasant and good vibe from management. It seems like a good company to work for. The faculty was very friendly and the company seems to have a lot of opportunities for growth.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Volt Consulting Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Volt Consulting Group in Feb 2019

Interview

Very organized and well planned. They make sure to keep you posted about the recruiting process on a daily basis. They give you advice and coaching to prepare to the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 97 Interviews