Voonik Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Voonik

3.4

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Voonik.

Interview

Voonik came to us in campus interview..They offered a pay of 8.5 lpa..
    the interview process consist of general aptitude,logical questions and we were asked to fill it.. no mcq..at the end of 1st round..150 of us were selected for the second round (gota wait for 4 hrs for the results) 2nd round consist of 3 coding questions.. a part of them were selected( On what basis selection was made was a mystery to all.. it seemed random)
    we had to wait another 2 hrs before the 2nd round rsults... 3rd round was also coding and 3 ques were to be answered in 2 30 hrs.. very long tiring interview process.. it ended by 11 30 pm.. the selected 30 students were interviewed by 6 panels the next whole day.. only 5 were selected in total.. no transparency in selection.. it seemed like mere luck.. gotta be very patient .. the wait was tooo long..

Interview Questions

• there is saha and meera playing a game optimally.. the game is always started by saha..
      the game is as follows.. they choose a maximum number..
      all the numbers from 1 to the chosen number are written on a paper..
      a person chooses a number and marks it as visited..
      this number cannot be chosen by other person..
      the first one to get 3 consecutive visited nodes is considered the winner..
      it is not mandatory that all should be visited by the same player..
      Input:
      N =>limit (the max number)
      Output:
      who wins the game
      saha (or)meera
      Sample Testcase:
      no matter whatever meera does.. saha always wins..
      if saha chooses 1.. and meera chooses 3..saha chooses 2 and wins the game.
      if saha chooses 1 and meera chooses 2..saha chooses 3 and ends the game   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Voonik (Coimbatore (India)).

Interview

We were asked puzzles and programs in the interview rounds . The puzzles were most common ones like floor-egg , horses-races , etc. The puzzles were asked in the coding rounds too. Very simple data structures programs were asked too and the interviews go beyond 12am night .. be prepared

Interview Questions

• Delete the linked list node without previous pointer   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Voonik (Chennai (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

I got shortlisted for interview through college.The total rounds are as follows.
    1st round : Aptitude test
    2nd and 3rd rounds : Programming at hacker earth website.
    4th and 5th rounds : Technical interviews at sathyabama university. only few get shortlisted to next two rounds.
    6th and 7th rounds : Again technical interviews at SRM university with little more tougher questions.

In all rounds logical questions and puzzles were also asked. The interviewers were their current employees. The quality of questions were good. Everyone given sufficient time to think and come up with answer. Sometimes the interview goes for an hour and more.

But the call for interview is not a scheduled one. The turnaround time was so long. We were made to sit from 10.30 AM but interviewed only by 6.30 PM.
    It was the only con I could see.

Interview Questions

• Technical :
      Data structures ,Algorithms, SQL, Problems in C (Need solution in O(n) complexity), other questions from resume.
      Logical
      25 horse problem, Train (speed/distance), Probability, puzzles..   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Voonik (Coimbatore (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

I round - aptitude(pen & paper)
    II round - Programming (hackerearth). The questions were of moderate difficulty.
    III round - Technical Interview. Mainly on logical thinking and puzzle solving
    IV round - Technical Interview. Algorithms an Data structures.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madurai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Voonik (Madurai (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

The first round was an apti round where logics,quants,data interpretation where asked. It was a online test. The second round was a coding round where 3 programs where given and asked to solve in hackerrank. The third round was a face to face interview and the final round was with HR.

Interview Questions

• programming questions where from anagram, find the maximum length of the subarray in a given array, scheduling problem. In the face to face interview programming skills and logical skills where tested.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Voonik.

Interview

one general apti -profit time speed logical quants
    one coding hacker earth - any languae - 3 qns - 2.15 hours 300 marks
    six technical rounds - tech apti - based on resume
    3 day process
    not organized
    late night interviews

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Voonik in July 2017.

Interview

The first round was aptitude, it was easy to pass. The second round was programming, they gave three problems to solve in 1 hour 30 mins. The third round was also programming, they gave three problems to solve in 1 hour 30 mins. The next round was technical HR interview, but there were some students who didn't attend third round but came for the HR round. This round had puzzles and personality based questions. The final round was Personal HR round where they discussed salary packages. They just want IT students. Even if you are great in programming, if you belong to departments other than cse and IT, you will not be selected.

Interview Questions

• Write a program to find the difference between number of substrings and the number of distinct substrings   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Round 1 Basic Aptitude Questions(Easy)
    (prepare on problems like average ,percentage,time and work
    Round 2 Programing round in Hacker earth(Average)
    (Try to work in Hacker earth before entering into this round or else u will find it difficult)

Round 3 PUZZLE(Average)

Round 4 Two Technical rounds (Basic Data structure ,programming logics and puzzle)

Round 5 HR (Final round)

Interview Questions

• puzzle -Let’s say that you have 25 horses, and you want to pick the fastest 3 horses out of those 25. In each race, only 5 horses can run at the same time because there are only 5 tracks. What is the minimum number of races required to find the 3 fastest horses without using a stopwatch?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Voonik (Coimbatore (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

The first round will be aptitute- quantitative as well as a very few logical questions. The 2 rounds were programming rounds in "hackerearth". This was followed by 3 technical panels. There is no particular HR round here. Be confident and perform well in every round.

Interview Questions

• Find the number of length of the stick that can be placed in a room (dimensions l*b*h)   Answer Question

Software Development Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Voonik.

Interview

I attended the interview through campus.The first round was aptitude .It took an hour and had 20 questions.Since the drive had started a little late,We first had aptitude sessions and then the presentation by the company.At the end of it the selected members were announced and asked to move to the next round.Then there were two programming rounds followed by interviews

Interview Questions

• Some questions were easy aptitude questions,while other were similar to GMAT pattern   Answer Question