WABCO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at WABCO (Charlotte, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

I found the job on monster and submitted my resume. I was then called for a phone interview by HR and was set up for a panel onsite interview with the hiring manager and his team. While onsite for the interview I toured the facility. I completed paperwork for a background screening and was given an overview of benefits with Human Resources.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you be the best candidate for this position?   1 Answer

Industrial Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WABCO in June 2015.

Interview

I was doubtful before my interview based on other reviews but I decided to give it a shot anyway. Lots of questions specific to manufacturing. They are clearly looking for someone who knows the Toyota model in depth. If you haven't worked for Toyota or worked as a consultant that pushes the Toyota model, don't bother applying. The HR manager who contacted me did not have the personal skills that one would expect from a recruiting manager. She was short, brief and seemingly uninterested in the interview. She asked me if I was a US citizen twice. I'm not sure if she wasn't paying attention the first time or if she was just double checking. Overall a waste of time for a company that seems to have at least some potential.

Interview Questions

• Are you a US citizen?
      Do you have any experience with kanban?
      What is your experience with kaizen?
      Are you a US citizen?   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WABCO (Charleston, SC) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview process was very chaotic, unorganized, and unprofessional. I didn't hear back on an interview for over a month after submittal of my resume. The company then insisted on a same day interview as the first phone call request. The company then cancelled and changed the interview time after I attempted to accommodate a last minute interview. This diminished my interest some in the company. I did not feel this is not a respectful way to treat a prospective employee. I tried to overlook it and interviewed anyway. The hiring manager actually said bad things about the previous employees that held the position I was interviewing for. I feel it is very unprofessional to speak badly of former employees or managers in the interview process. Beware of Charleston location! There are red flags everywhere!

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult. All were "common" interview questions (tell me about yourself, where do you see yourself in 5 years, strengths, weaknesses, etc)   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WABCO.

Interview

Generally a four step process. You generally start when you get a phone call to arrange an interview. Very understanding and patient Proj Manager will ask you the general/personal question plus some technical ( nothing hard - Basic c++ and oops concepts). There is a aptitude which anyone who is familiar with RS agarwal should crack easily. The tech interview was a cake walk brush up on your basics. The HR round is basically giving you an idea of the policies and making sure you are comfortable. You might be required to go through a psychometric test

Commodity Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WABCO.

Interview

1st call interview - good and profesional.
    2nd personal interview with HR - not well prepared not proper things were asked
    3rd personal interview with potential boss - good, professional, well done, clear questions.

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Interview

Attented the telephonic interview. They have questioned about present roles and responsibilities.They also asked academic details and college details. They have tested me tool knowledge also. they they will ask your present salary. finally they explain the profile. mostly you will get the call from consultancy only. interview process was a difficult one. they expecting more stuff in the area of design.

Human Resources Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at WABCO (Brussels (Belgium)) in March 2016.

Interview

3 Phone calls took place, first one with the recruiter to ask for general info, second with the hiring manager to go in depth of the role and company fit. Third and last one was again with the recruiter to ask for feedback of the past calls and inform for the outcome.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a past situation where you had to use both your business knowledge skills and your EQ   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WABCO (Chennai (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

First round was resume based shortlisting followed by one on one meeting with the HR at their chennai plant. Overall experience of the process was good and process was over within two days. Questions were asked about myself, my course and from resume only. we are given the choice of department we want to work in.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WABCO (Chennai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

A general and a technical aptitude test followed by Interview.
    General aptitude was little tough while the technical questions were easy like some simple unit conversions. HR questions during were just normal basic HR questions. Prepare a good self introduction.
    While attending Interview, you will have to prove your willingness to shift, if you are not a localite.

Interview Questions

• Asked in detailed about the internships & Training.   1 Answer

Control Function Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WABCO (Chennai (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

HR and technical combined interview was stress free. And they asked good and reasonable questions only. Interview was for about an hour. Even though HR didnt mention if I got selected or not, I got a good confidence that I will get selected.