WD Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at WD Partners

2.7

Associate Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at WD Partners (Columbus, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

First was a phone interview and then in person.
    Phone interview was fairly easy basic questions and I got dates set up for the in person interview right away. In person interview was to talk about my portfolio. I went through my work and explained my thought process.

Associate Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WD Partners (Dublin, OH) in August 2014.

Interview

I initially received acods call from a recruiter, at which time I was actively seeking new job opportunities. After the phone screen, i then had an in-person interview with the St.Director of the PMO. After the touch base, I then received a job offer which I accepted a few days later.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if u was familiar with Agile Project Management, as this was the direction the company was headed in.   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WD Partners (Dublin, OH) in June 2012.

Interview

Pre-screening phone call, interview with direct manager and interview with VP of Client Services

Interview Questions

• Detailed information on successful campaigns, including metric data   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiation with my position (which in hindsight, should have been a red flag)

Electrical Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WD Partners (Columbus, OH).

Interview

First was a phone call from HR that lasted about 10-15 minutes on the phone. She mostly read off of my resume asking me a few questions about what I did at certain jobs, and programs I've used that would relate to the job. It was laid back and she was nice to talk to. She then told me that I would be getting an in person interview that would be set up later in the week. I got an email from a different HR person, who set me up with an interview with the VP on Engineering and a Director. The interview was VERY casual. No need for a full on suit. Basically involved them reading off of my resume asking me similar questions as the phone interview, but would go into more detail.

They did not have copies of my resume on hand, so make sure you bring your own to give out.

Designer, Environments Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WD Partners (Dublin, OH) in February 2010.

Interview

I responded to a job posting online and received a call from HR a week later. Two days after that I had a phone interview with the HR person and an Operations Manager. This phone interview was brief and covered a walk through of my resume and qualifications. At the end of this meeting we scheduled a in-person interview two weeks out.
    This meeting was with the Operations Manager, Project Manager and Design Manager. Interview was mostly driven by them having me ask the questions. They were very fluid with their responses, but definately wanted to see me lead the conversation. Because of a massive snow storm that day, I had left all of my notes at home, so I feel that I was unprepared for this style of interviewing and probably didn't represent myself the best.
    Immediately after the interview the HR person told me that the decision would be made very quickly. I followed up that afternoon with thank you emails and cards. The next day with no response from all 4, I left a voice message for the HR woman. Two days after that I emailed the HR and the Operations Manager. The next day I left a voice message for the Operations Manager. A week after the meeting I left a voice mail for the rest of the people in the interview.
    I never received a message or email from any of them. Like I said, I don't think I had a great interview. I also understand that they probably interviewed a lot of people, but a little consideration for those of us that traveled a great distance to the interview would have been appreciated.

Lead Architectural Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WD Partners (Dublin, OH) in October 2012.

Interview

Responded to craigslist post. a day later a recruiter called to phone interview, a different recruiter let me know they would setup an in person interview. I told them i day it was not confirmed til morning of interview. The worse part recruiter horrible communication skills.

Interview Questions

• The questions from the Director of Architecture were vague, so that made it difficult to give focused answers. Ways you communicate with clients? Or how do I contact clients?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WD Partners in May 2015.

Interview

They called my cell phone and asked if I would be able to do a Skype interview. We set up a date and time and they called promptly. The interview was not technical and they did not ask many "interview type" questions. It was more like a conversation where they explained what I would be doing on the job and asked if that was something I was interested in. They asked some basic questions about my resume and asked which classes I had taken that would be helpful for the position.

Interview Questions

• Which classes have you taken that you believe have helped prepar you for this position?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WD Partners in January 2010.

Interview

HR department does a wonderful job of handling interview process. Initial screening telephone interview followed by a one on one and panel interview with people you may be working with. Timely feedback each step of the way on where you stand

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had a difficult situation or conflict with an employee and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much of a negotiation process- you can ask and do the dance, but they really have decided what they will offer.

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vaughan, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WD Partners (Vaughan, ON (Canada)) in August 2013.

Interview

A regular interview with an average company. The panel did not ask technical questions. Most of the questions were about my previous positions and experience in retail design. The infomration about the position/work provided on start of interview was very limited but then it was very similar in contract. Nothing was in black and white.

Interview Questions

• My education and qualification   1 Answer