WIT Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WIT Software Interview Questions

Interviews at WIT Software

Java Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WIT Software in June 2018.

Interview

First I received a call from the hr to confirm my candidacy and why i was applying, then we scheduled the personal interview that consisted of technical and personal questions about my professional career.
    After a few days I received a proposal.
    The contracts in this company consists of a first contract of 6 months to term, after 12 months and finally of 18 months. In total there are 3 years to term contract.

Anonymous Employee in Coimbra, Coimbra (Portugal)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WIT Software (Coimbra, Coimbra (Portugal)).

Interview

1º - I was contacted through linkedin
    2º - Personal interview which consisted in two tests and then an interview with a project manager and senior developer

Everything was handled in less than 1 month

Interview Questions

• There was no especially difficult questions, but there were many theoretical questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WIT Software.

Interview

At first, I went to the company's HQ and, after a brief chat, was given a skill assessment test on general programming and conceptual knowledge. Afterwards, another test was given, this time a more generic IQ test. As another poster pointed out, both were timed and in English.

After the tests, came the interview, where I was shown my results and was given the opportunity to discuss my answers with two other employees (no HR personnel).

Interview Questions

• None relevant, some basic programming questions, concepts such as SOAP/REST differences, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Coimbra, Coimbra (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WIT Software (Coimbra, Coimbra (Portugal)).

Interview

Initially you will be asked to go to the HQ and be given a written skill test (general programming and theoretical knowledge) and an (pseudo) IQ test.

if you pass then you'll be in the interview stage. Most of the times there are a tech manager and a HR person involved. They'll ask you about the work experience and ask you some more technical questions.

If you pass they'll make an offer

Interview Questions

• What do you think of Hibernate   1 Answer

Negotiation

An offer was made and I accepted. More experience people should bargain their salaries

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WIT Software.

Interview

1. Did IQ and programming tests

Both tests were timed and in English.
    The IQ test contained all the expected questions (logic, numeric, space).
    The programming test included basic questions every Software Engineer should answer correctly.

2. Was interviewed by HR and technical staff member

The interview was not difficult (there were no questions such as 'What is your greatest weakness') and was mainly about the projects I've worked both professionally and in college.

3. Reached final stage but wasn't selected due to, by what I experienced, petty reasons by Human Resources (HR)

Be very careful with HR. It was the most unprofessional and deceptive HR I've ever dealt with. A company with this dimension should definitely have a HR with at least an acceptable attitude. You've nothing to gain if you have a bad attitude and bad reputation. This advice is not to put down the company - it's something that happened and should be corrected. If you treat this badly a person who hasn't entered the company, one can imagine what you do once one is inside!

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbra, Coimbra (Portugal)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WIT Software (Coimbra, Coimbra (Portugal)) in November 2008.

Interview

- 2 interview
    - Good interaction with interviewer

Anonymous Employee in Coimbra, Coimbra (Portugal)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at WIT Software (Coimbra, Coimbra (Portugal)) in March 2014.

Interview

The process was fairly short, took just one week. I received an invite for an interview and did it all in one sitting. The process consisted of 4 steps:
    - IQ written test
    - Technical interview (w/ 2 tech guys)
    - Techincal written test
    - Small demo project (delivered a few days later)

Fairly straightfoward and simple. Good experience.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to the technology I was applying for and my previous experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Coimbra, Coimbra (Portugal)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at WIT Software (Coimbra, Coimbra (Portugal)).

Interview

The interview process consisted in two tests. The first one an IQ test and the second general questions about distributed systems, SOAP, REST... and I guess they asked to solve a little problem through coding as well.
    After you pass this tests, they will eventually call you for a second interview, with some senior engineer. Here I was asked about why I thought I was fit for the job and to describe the projects/technologies used.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbra, Coimbra (Portugal)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WIT Software (Coimbra, Coimbra (Portugal)).

Interview

1st Stage - Phone Interview with HR employee, telling me about the company, their goals and what they worked on. Few personal questions but overall a very positive 1st experience.

2nd Stage - Written test at company headquarters. Mostly basic/intermediate C++ concepts, with a lot of focus on OO-programing

Interview Questions

• Heap vs Stack
      Abstract Classes ( constructor, properties, etc)
      C code in C++ compiler
      Longest depth from XML file
      Default values on overloaded functions
      Few questions to debug code/ write possible solutions   Answer Question

UI Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbra, Coimbra (Portugal)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at WIT Software (Coimbra, Coimbra (Portugal)) in January 2014.

Interview

There was a first interview via Skype, then a task I had to solve which was a video animation then we discussed the task in a second interview, there was an ofer and negotiation

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join us? What motivates you?   1 Answer