WMC Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 28, 2017

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at WMC Global

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WMC Global.

Interview

Interview was scheduled promptly. Phone interview, followed by an in person interview. Greeted warmly upon arrival to the office. The actual interview was contentious. One of the interviewers spent a good portion of the time looking at her phone and it was clear she had other things she would have rather been doing.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WMC Global (Fairfax, VA).

Interview

They reviewed my resume. Had to meet with most of the senior executives, most of whom were related and owned the company. We discussed the position and I was told that the company will grow and they were looking for entrepreneurial people who can make the difference. Was led to believe that the plans for the company were to be sold or go public in a few years and all of the key managers will be given some equity

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I was committed to to do whatever it takes to help the company grow.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WMC Global (Fairfax, VA) in October 2014.

Interview

Interview process moved quickly. I applied to a posting on Craigslist with my resume, cover letter, and writing sample and received a call within three days to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview (more like screening) lasted about a half hour, and I was invited to an in-person for the following week. The hiring manager was very responsive and quick with making a decision about my application (I got it/accepted).

Mobile App Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dulles, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at WMC Global (Dulles, VA) in July 2011.

Interview

Eh, it was pretty simple. Submitted my resume, phone interview, and boom. The company claims to be metro accessible--that's not the case. When I first arrived at the office, all of the doors were locked, and the office phone was left unanswered. I had to wait until someone came back from the bathroom opened the door.

Upon entering the office, something was off. Whether it was the layout of the office or something else in the air, I just couldn't quite put my finger on it. Shaken, yet still curious I awaited my interview.

I listened to someone who apparently has some sort of germphobia get reamed out by a VP of the company, who was apparently interviewing me. Great. I knew that my mind was set that this was not the place for me, but you know what, an interview is always a fun time to see what exactly you can personally get away with.

So, the interview begins and there are 3 people sitting down a long oval table; my would-be boss, a gentleman with a very southern drawl with an iPad in tow, a girl who was currently in the position I was going for and this bombastic VP. They go on and on about their company--blah, blah, blah, iOS and Android, blah. They ask me questions. I answer them. Usual schtick. I usually write a 4 page outline for my interviews the night before, so I know what to expect. I also had questions for them. The usual--things about the office environment, where they see themselves in 5 years (which threw them for a loop), and information about their goal now that PSMS are kind of a dying breed.

The VP tried to sell me on the company saying that "this is a place where someone will shoot you with a NERF gun--we have fun." Ugh. This office looks like it came straight out of your "corporate nightmare" that you had while you were jaded at your liberal arts college. Cubicles, boring office decor, whatever. I want to be sold on a company, and this was not doing it, despite already having made my mind up before the interview.

Received a "thanks but no thanks" e-mail a few months later. I had forgotten about the place already.