WORLDPAC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at WORLDPAC

2.1

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at WORLDPAC (Irving, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

INTRODUCTIONS.
    SMALL TALK.
    INFORMATION GATHERING. ...
    ASKING QUESTIONS. ...
    CLOSING THE INTERVIEW AND FOLLOWING UP.
    The first in-person job interview is typically a one-on-one interview between the applicant and a hiring manager. The interviewer will ask questions about the applicant's experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking in the optimal candidate for the job.

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WORLDPAC (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

it was easy. pretty much was just curious as to what type of knowledge i had and if i could do the role properly. had a 30 minute phone interview along with a physical interview.

Interview Questions

• "why do you think you're a good fit"
      "are you ok with a sit down office job"
      "what is your experience in the automotive industry"   Answer Question

Warehouse Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WORLDPAC (Nashville, TN) in April 2015.

Interview

Professional and thourough, job requirements were specific, advancement opportunities possibilities, past actions and how would you handle internal issues with co workers, how my work ethic would compare to next applicant, if i saw or was aware of questionable actions of coworkers how would i handel that situation, what i ecpected a good manager qualities to have

Interview Questions

• What makes a good manager, what would make me a better candidate than the next applicant. How would i handel work politics within teammates   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple and very limited

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flower Mound, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WORLDPAC (Flower Mound, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Schedule interviews at least 15 minutes apart to allow time to assess each applicant after his or her interview and to permit applicants to come and go without overlap....I was interviewed in a timely manner.

Interview Questions

• why do I want to work in warehouse   1 Answer

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WORLDPAC (Kansas City, KS) in October 2011.

Interview

Took too long, interview was extremely laid back

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WORLDPAC (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

One on one interview asked basic question then driving test. After interview with one person then interview with 2 people asked basic interview questions. Drove around the city in the worldpac vehicle to evaluate the way that you drive to make sure you are safe and responsible.

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WORLDPAC (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

First a phone interview and in person interview. Followed up but never heard back. If you bring someone in for an in person interview, please let them know that they didn't get the job instead of ghosting.

Warehouse/Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WORLDPAC (Houston, TX).

Interview

The interview process was thorough and informative. The expectations were clear and the interviewers were very professional. As I was applying for a driving job, I was given a driving test and I though that was a good thing.

Warehouse/Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WORLDPAC.

Interview

Jobs posted on various sites redirect to there website. The site is not very user friendly. It has several functioning issues. The application is time based and lenghty and more of a personality, and are you willing to work whenever questionair.

Interview Questions

• After applying you receive the standard email. We got it, dont respond, will call.   1 Answer

Pick/Pack Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WORLDPAC (Piscataway, NJ) in June 2014.

Interview

easy phone call with recruiter, 1 on 1 interview with hiring manager on facility ground, filling out paperwork at a different office, watch a two hour orientation videos. over all, the process was very easy and did not take long. you do the drug test the same day and it takes a couple of days for them to contact you and tell you when to report to work, which is the next day.

Interview Questions

• are you able to lift 50 lbs?   1 Answer