WOW! mobile boutique Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at WOW! mobile boutique

1.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at WOW! mobile boutique

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WOW! mobile boutique (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2014.

Interview

I had to apply online, then go through an interview in person, you have to pass a personality since 2017. They will ask for 2 ID to make a background check.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WOW! mobile boutique (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2018.

Interview

Interview process began with a phone interview, then in person. Went over resume and asked sales techniques questions. Asked to sell phone to interviewer. Asked how not to loose customer by them walking away

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at WOW! mobile boutique (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in August 2017.

Interview

Got invited for an interview. First interview over the phone. Second was in person. It was pretty relaxed, just be yourself. Research about the company from their website. Big on the fact that they don’t advertise.

Interview Questions

• What does Wow Mobile do different than others?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WOW! mobile boutique (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Very unorganized took some time to hear back from the recruiter. It was a typical wireless I interview, they told you to give them an example.of something and then sell.it to them. The entire process was about two weeks from.the first interview until an offer letter.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You negotiate on the phone with the recruiter, they essentially try and tell you what your getting, be persistent and you can get more.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WOW! mobile boutique in March 2017.

Interview

Had 2 interviews. One on the phone with the head office manager and one in person but with the Vancouver manager. Both went pretty well. Hiring manager offered me a position but never notified me back after. The whole process took about a month. If you want your time wasted apply now! Bad management.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WOW! mobile boutique (Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)) in July 2017.

Interview

Relaxed, simple questions asked by the store manager. There is a list of questions that will be asked and they are all simple questions that are not challenging to answer. You sit down at a near table near the kiosk.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WOW! mobile boutique (Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)) in April 2018.

Interview

interview by the manager nothing special he just talk about the culture and the environments also the wow looks like also the job and the location of the opening the salary for base

Interview Questions

• few questions about long term job or short term job   1 Answer