- United Arab Emirates - All Cities
- - Abu Dhabi
- - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Area
- - Sharjah
- - Dubai, United Arab Emirates Area
- Bangladesh - All Cities
- - Chittagong
- - Chittagong, Bangladesh Area
- Canada - All Cities
- - Ontario
- - Moose Factory, ON
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Most Difficult
Interviews at Waha Capital
Interviews for Top Jobs at Waha Capital
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Waha Capital (Oklahoma City, OK)
SCAM. They asked where I lived and after I sent them the location, they said an office is opening up there, which is completely false. They wanted a lot if info from me and offered $30 an hour to work from home. They wanted me to buy comp software to run their work program. When I asked questions, they just repeated the same thing over and over word for word. Without a doubt a scam to get bank info and SSN. Very bizarre interview. Luckily I ended it before I gave them too much info....or at least I hope so.
- Where I live
Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Waha Capital (Dallas, TX) in Feb 2018
As stated before by others, the interview took place online on Google Hangouts message board. They told me they were interested in opening an office here in the town I live in, about 2000 people, and I could work there. I tried to get their personal info so that I could verify and she cut me off with her questions. In the end, I checked BBB, no info and the only 2 things I found were reviews that said the same thing. They promise $30 an hour, but ask for your Bank, not your account number, but Bank name. No legit company needs that info before you ever work there
- Bank info, what part of "not interview info" do they not understand.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Waha Capital (Peoria, IL) in Nov 2017
Was given Google Hangout information and logged into to talk to HR rep. After reading the other information on this company I am sure this is a scam as they are. They offered me the job at $30.00 an hour. They stated they would send a check for me to buy the necessary software I needed to complete this job from home. They also stated an office would be opening in December in my town as of today no office exists.
- They asked your typical questions but when stumped or I asked a question that could not be answered they repeated the same information to me.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Waha Capital (Portland, OR) in Mar 2017
I had posted my resume to an online job board and they contacted me. I did not apply. They did not tell me the name of the company upon initial contact, and did not respond to requests for more information ahead of time. I was told to enter a google hangout session the following day to receive more information. I did and was told what the posistion was and the company name. I quickly searched the company and found another review on glassdoor stating that they tried to get her to send money and that this felt a lot like a scam. they interviewer told me that this would be an online poisiton and that there wasn't even a location near me at the moment. I've worked a similar position for over a year now, and it is almost impossible to work from home, so this felt wrong. The interviewier used weird english (as if not first language) and was able to post long replies in seconds. This made me think they were a bot or copying the interview from a script. I finally got a long block of questions and I told them that I thought they were a scam and that they need to tell people what company they work for right from the start. The interviewier stop right away and I received no further communications.
- *Have you ever worked from home or online before ? *Are you currently employed ? *How many hours do you intend to dedicate to this job position if hired? *What is your past experience with data entry and customer service? *Do you have any quickbook exp & Why do you want to work for this company? *Whats your clerical speed? *What do you understand by privacy and code of conduct,How do you handle conflict?What are your career goals ? *What is your highest educational diploma and when did you receive it? *How long do you expect to remain employed with this company if hired ? *Do you have an idea of how to use MS excel ? *Tell me about yourself and your last or current job? *Why Should we Hire You?
Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC
I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Waha Capital (Columbia, SC) in Apr 2016
An email was sent stating that the HR dept felt that I was capable of the position based upon my resume and an interview with instructions was sent to setup a G-mail account. Then through Google Hangouts via messaging back and fourth is where the interview was conducted no video.
- Have you ever worked from home or online before.