Wake Forest University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wake Forest University Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2017

2.8

Global Programs Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wake Forest University in May 2017.

Interview

A one-way video interview with unlimited time to think and had three chances to record the video. I enjoyed this experience as I wasn't caught off guard and had time to compose my answer.

Student Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wake Forest University (Winston-Salem, NC).

Interview

Phone Interview (30 minutes) with Director and Assistant Director. Asked questions about background experience and hypotheticals. Was called within that week to schedule an in-person interview. In-Person interview was a full-day interview (all travel expenses paid). Met with several department team members throughout the day with a mix of individual and group sessions. It was exhausting, but the variety of interactions kept the day flowing.

Interview Questions

• Why are you a good fit for this position? What is your background? Why Wake Forest?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wake Forest University (Winston-Salem, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone, In Person. 12 people in one day. Very exhaustive. Lots of different people, no one seemed very prepared. There were good questions, you could just tell it had not been coordinated between the various interviewers. Did not leave much time to learn about the organizations or ask questions.Where do you see yourself in 5 years. What experience do you have in higher ed. Why did you choose to apply. What is a weakness that you have? How would others describe you?

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years. What experience do you have in higher ed. Why did you choose to apply. What is a weakness that you have? How would others describe you?   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Wake Forest University (Winston-Salem, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

My first round of interviews was with one person. For my second round, I had multiple interviews back to back, including some group interviews. I met with HR and team members from all levels including the program Associate Dean. Most of the interviews were conversations, not grueling questions. The offer was made within 2 weeks.

Marketing/Communications Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wake Forest University (Winston-Salem, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

A few questions. Really not that intense at all. It really wasn't an interview at all because this was for work-study so I was essentially given the job. People in the office are great, culture was great

Undergraduate Admission Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wake Forest University (Winston-Salem, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

A very cozy and conversational interview. Applicants were allowed to be themselves and it was more of an intellectual conversation between friends or relatives. Aside from the standard questions, the interviewer wanted to see who you were as a person rather than just a number. It didn't have a time limit and applicants could be as expressible and honest as they liked. They looked at character a lot more than just credentials.

Interview Questions

• Describe an issue that you would march on Washington for.   Answer Question

Graduate Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wake Forest University (Winston-Salem, NC) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process was easy and more of a conversation. I talked about my background and my interests. I talked about what led me to want to pursue a career in business and how my undergraduate degree can help me in my future. It was a great interview and was very laid back.

Resident Adviser Interview

Interview

A couple steps --
    (1) Online application. Make your project something memorable.
    (2) Interview Day. Three stages - (i)Group interview where you and three others look over a sheet of fictitious RA applicants. You rank them from most likely to be hired to least, and then defend your rankings in a discussion with the rest of the group. (ii) Individual test where you act as an RA in a scene that you might encounter as an RA, i.e. what would you say to a homesick resident? (iii) Finally, later in the day, panel interview with Reslife employee and current RAs.

Interview Questions

• Describe the different hats you wear as a Wake Forest Student!   Answer Question

Student Interview

Interview

Complete application for university. Schedule in person interview with university. If you are unable to meet in person you can elect to schedule a skype meeting as well. Interview is very basic but depending on who you interview with can be very difficult.

MSA Program Interview

Interview

By scheduled

Interview Questions

• Would you change your career goal if you were not admitted by grad school?   Answer Question