Wake Forest University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Wake Forest University

2.8

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Wake Forest University (Winston-Salem, NC) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview requires meeting and speaking with several managers in and out of the office I applied to. Each meeting was a minimum of thirty minutes with the manager asking questions about my skills and background. Everyone was friendly and willing to offer information on the work environment and the work culture.

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Wake Forest University (Winston-Salem, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

My first round of interviews was with one person. For my second round, I had multiple interviews back to back, including some group interviews. I met with HR and team members from all levels including the program Associate Dean. Most of the interviews were conversations, not grueling questions. The offer was made within 2 weeks.

Sports Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wake Forest University (Winston-Salem, NC) in October 2017.

Interview

Very brief and informal interview process. Was interviewed by two very nice employees who seemed to care about students. They thoroughly explained the job requirements and tasks required of me in detail.

Assistant Director of Admissions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wake Forest University (Winston-Salem, NC) in May 2013.

Interview

Submitted a resume, cover letter and references. Contacted for a video skype interview. After moving through that process, went to Winston Salem to campus for an on campus interview. The entire process was professional, helped me grow and was very impressive.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working in admissions?   1 Answer

Undergraduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wake Forest University (Winston-Salem, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

A 30-minute one-on-one interview where the admission officer asked some normal questions. Nothing too strange and nothing too quirky. The lady was pretty nice and it was pretty comfortable talking to her. It will be a plus to your application as long as you can answer those questions and do some research about the school.

Graduate Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wake Forest University.

Interview

Applied to MCB program with 1150 GRE. 3.26 uGPA Biology.
    I received a phone call offering an option of two interview weekends and had some follow up emails. There was a dinner friday night where you meet a lot of applicants and professors from multiple programs. Saturday is all day interviews combined with tours of the hospital and facilities. There were four one-on-one interviews with Principal Investigators. They try to match you with professors of your choosing. Afterwards there was a tour of Winston Salem, then another dinner.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Graduate Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wake Forest University (Winston-Salem, NC) in January 2013.

Interview

Three 30min one-on-one interviews with faculty members. Interview styles are largely dependent on the interviewer. Some people are nice and try to make the interview like a conversation. It can become tricky if you run into a tough professor.

Interview Questions

• Have you done research? What's your research experience? Why do you want to go to graduate school and why you choose Wake?   Answer Question

Graduate Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wake Forest University (Winston-Salem, NC) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process was easy and more of a conversation. I talked about my background and my interests. I talked about what led me to want to pursue a career in business and how my undergraduate degree can help me in my future. It was a great interview and was very laid back.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wake Forest University.

Interview

Straightforward

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much negotiation

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wake Forest University.

Interview

Teaching demonstration and research talk, interviews with faculty in the academic department, the Provost and Dean. The whole process took almost two days and is pretty grueling, but just be yourself, and people are nice, and there because they already think you're a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Wake Forest?   1 Answer