Wardlaw Claims Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wardlaw Claims Service

Insurance Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wardlaw Claims Service (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone call and ask about experience. Ask when I would be available and to complete the employment package and return. Given report date. That was it. I had experience and they were ready to hire.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been an adjuster and what area. Wanted to know if I could report in two weeks and what my salary would be. No eal questions other than experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation process you take the job or you do not.

Insurance Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Wardlaw Claims Service in June 2014.

Interview

Interviews done by "managers" who have no experience in the positions in which they are hiring adjusters for, subsequently inexperienced adjusters are hired, by inexperienced managers. Interviews are exclusively phone, no relevant questions asked. Interview was mainly discussing being an adjuster, the weather, sports, etc.

Independent Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wardlaw Claims Service (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

There is no process, only just apply to be put on their deployment roster for State farm or Liberty Mutual Assignments. so,if you have previously worked for these insurance carriers, then you will not have a problem getting deployed.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wardlaw Claims Service (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

not informative, management not prepared, no real question seemed like a play along scenario. false promises and no team atmosphere, no accountability what so ever. No direction in leading and getting on-site managers effective training and allowing to teach the craft.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wardlaw Claims Service in July 2008.

Interview

I was referred by an employee of Wardlaw. I interviewed with the Claims Operations manager and was offered a position handling claims over the phone.
    Wardlaw was good to work for, except, they pay their adjusters only after the carriers have paid them. This tends to be a long process, especially during non-catastrophe times. They do allow draws against what has been turned in up to a certain percentage. This percentage is "unwritten" and tends to be based on longevity and total amount owed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The pay schedule is set. There is no negotiation. However, this is standard practice for independent adjusting firms.

Wardlaw Claims Service Response

Aug 15, 2014 – VP Marketing

We have changed the above policy to prepay partial amounts provided the claim is approved by a team manager.