Wardlaw Claims Service Interview Questions

Updated Dec 6, 2016

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Wardlaw Claims Service

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wardlaw Claims Service

Found 5 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wardlaw Claims Service (Atlanta, GA) in Aug 2015

Interview

There is no process, only just apply to be put on their deployment roster for State farm or Liberty Mutual Assignments. so,if you have previously worked for these insurance carriers, then you will not have a problem getting deployed.

Interview Questions
  • no questions, just have previous State Farm exp.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wardlaw Claims Service (Atlanta, GA) in Jul 2015

Interview

Phone call and ask about experience. Ask when I would be available and to complete the employment package and return. Given report date. That was it. I had experience and they were ready to hire.

Interview Questions
  • How long have you been an adjuster and what area. Wanted to know if I could report in two weeks and what my salary would be. No eal questions other than experience.
Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wardlaw Claims Service (Dallas, TX) in Jan 2015

Interview

not informative, management not prepared, no real question seemed like a play along scenario. false promises and no team atmosphere, no accountability what so ever. No direction in leading and getting on-site managers effective training and allowing to teach the craft.

Interview Questions
Wardlaw Claims Service
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Wardlaw Claims Service (United States) in Jun 2014

Interview

Interviews done by "managers" who have no experience in the positions in which they are hiring adjusters for, subsequently inexperienced adjusters are hired, by inexperienced managers. Interviews are exclusively phone, no relevant questions asked. Interview was mainly discussing being an adjuster, the weather, sports, etc.

Interview Questions
Wardlaw Claims Service
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wardlaw Claims Service in Jul 2008

Interview

I was referred by an employee of Wardlaw. I interviewed with the Claims Operations manager and was offered a position handling claims over the phone. Wardlaw was good to work for, except, they pay their adjusters only after the carriers have paid them. This tends to be a long process, especially during non-catastrophe times. They do allow draws against what has been turned in up to a certain percentage. This percentage is "unwritten" and tends to be based on longevity and total amount owed.