Watermark Business Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Jan 22, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 11 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Watermark Business Solutions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Watermark Business Solutions (Overland Park, KS) in Sep 2016

Interview

It was 2 rounds process , first round was just an interaction and the recruiter is friendly, but he was asking same questions to all the job seekers and what was they were finding in candidate I didn't get at all .

Interview Questions
  • What is the thing that describes you but not in the resume?
    Answer Question
  • What are your thoughts about the company?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Watermark Business Solutions (Kansas City, KS) in Aug 2016

Interview

The sales representative who trained me was very good at his job. He answered every possible question that I had, let me know what the job was in the beginning, laying everything out on the table. The people (coworkers) are the best part of this job. I will say that the interviewers could be more specific as to what the job "actually" entails, but I suppose that's strategy to get new hires in the door.

Interview Questions
  • What is a goal you are striving to achieve?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Watermark Business Solutions (New York, NY) in Dec 2015

Interview

2 interviews total. First interview lasted about 15 minutes and consisted of an overall description of the position and company and ended with comparing resume to the position and how I would succeed based off previous experience. Second interview was off-site, but on the job - to see how I would handle/interact with prospects.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Watermark Business Solutions (Overland Park, KS) in Oct 2015

Interview

It was brief and short. Not much information about the job provided. The entire process wan't long, but what happened is that the CEO was too lazy to actually go further into the job and processes of it. So i was hired on the assumption someone else would teach me more about the company. Only which they did not on the assumption that the CEO did in the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Do you think you could make sales?
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Watermark Business Solutions (Kansas City, KS) in Jan 2015

Interview

It was pretty fast as only a few days after applying I got called in for an interview. I had mixed feelings about the company though once I actually asked what I would be doing for them as I majored in design and they wanted someone who was big on selling things to customers. Also, the information on their application seemed a little misleading on what you could do in the company.

Interview Questions
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Watermark Business Solutions (Overland Park, KS)

Interview

They pull you in witha. Very business like feel. They then ask you normal interview questions about what you can benefit the company. They ask you back for a second interview where they actually unmask what they do. Be a door to door salesman. They never lied but they for sure tried to hide what they do and make it seem like something it was not

Interview Questions
8 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Watermark Business Solutions (Overland Park, KS) in May 2014

Interview

Very relaxing environment. It was not that intense. they make you feel comfortable about yourself and they are very nice people to have conservation with. The interview was inside and oustide interview. We spent an entire day outside for trainee. Actually this was 3 days interviews , i think it sucks but it doesn't matter to me.Overall this is a great place to start a entry level job to gain experiences

1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Watermark Business Solutions (Overland Park, KS)

Interview

Preliminary interview done fact to face, in which they review your resume and ask for your relevant experience in sales. They then decide whether if you fit, and will call you back for a 2nd round interview, which comprises of shadowing what the type of work you will be doing. This position is direct sales and commission based in a retail environment.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Overland, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Watermark Business Solutions (Overland, MO) in Mar 2014

Interview

First interview is a very short 'get to know you' interview. Second interview you meet in the office, and then spend the entire day out in the city following the salesperson around watching them sell things, while they ask questions. Third interview follows the second interview in the evening, and can last as long as 30 minutes. If you say you want the job and are enthuastic, even if you have no experience, you will likely be hired.

Interview Questions
  • Does this seem like something you can do? (in reference to watching them sell things all day)
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Watermark Business Solutions (Kansas City, MO) in Jun 2013

Interview

3 round process. 1st round is a preliminary interview. 2nd round is a lengthier process. Its like a shadow interview , so you can get a really clear idea of exactly how the positions looks like. Since it is sales heavy at that role, it really helped me feel a lot more comfortable knowing how it worked and that i could be successful at it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews