Watermark Business Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Watermark Business Solutions

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Watermark Business Solutions (Kansas City, KS) in August 2016.

Interview

The sales representative who trained me was very good at his job. He answered every possible question that I had, let me know what the job was in the beginning, laying everything out on the table. The people (coworkers) are the best part of this job. I will say that the interviewers could be more specific as to what the job "actually" entails, but I suppose that's strategy to get new hires in the door.

Interview Questions

• What is a goal you are striving to achieve?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Watermark Business Solutions (Overland, MO) in March 2014.

Interview

First interview is a very short 'get to know you' interview.
    Second interview you meet in the office, and then spend the entire day out in the city following the salesperson around watching them sell things, while they ask questions.
    Third interview follows the second interview in the evening, and can last as long as 30 minutes.
    If you say you want the job and are enthuastic, even if you have no experience, you will likely be hired.

Interview Questions

• Does this seem like something you can do? (in reference to watching them sell things all day)   1 Answer

Negotiation

If you say you want the job, they will likely let you have the job.
    Enthuasistic personalities pretty much get right in, so smile and have good eye contact.
    You get to choose an ''''hourly''''' vs comission pay when filling out paperwork. it doesnt matter which you choose, you will likely be paid the same amount either way.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Watermark Business Solutions (Overland Park, KS) in May 2014.

Interview

Very relaxing environment. It was not that intense. they make you feel comfortable about yourself and they are very nice people to have conservation with. The interview was inside and oustide interview. We spent an entire day outside for trainee. Actually this was 3 days interviews , i think it sucks but it doesn't matter to me.Overall this is a great place to start a entry level job to gain experiences

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Watermark Business Solutions (Overland Park, KS).

Interview

They pull you in witha. Very business like feel. They then ask you normal interview questions about what you can benefit the company. They ask you back for a second interview where they actually unmask what they do. Be a door to door salesman. They never lied but they for sure tried to hide what they do and make it seem like something it was not

Interview Questions

Marketed position and duties did NOT match

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Watermark Business Solutions (Overland Park, KS).

Interview

Preliminary interview done fact to face, in which they review your resume and ask for your relevant experience in sales.

They then decide whether if you fit, and will call you back for a 2nd round interview, which comprises of shadowing what the type of work you will be doing.

This position is direct sales and commission based in a retail environment.

Commissioned based.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Watermark Business Solutions (Kansas City, KS) in April 2013.

Interview

There is a brief preliminary interview. The second interview is longer and involves shadowing someone for part of the day. It also includes a break down of the compensation and company structure. After the second interview there is one more brief over the phone interview during which a hiring decision is made.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Watermark Business Solutions (Kansas City, MO) in June 2013.

Interview

3 round process. 1st round is a preliminary interview. 2nd round is a lengthier process. Its like a shadow interview , so you can get a really clear idea of exactly how the positions looks like. Since it is sales heavy at that role, it really helped me feel a lot more comfortable knowing how it worked and that i could be successful at it.

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Watermark Business Solutions (Overland Park, KS) in October 2015.

Interview

It was brief and short. Not much information about the job provided. The entire process wan't long, but what happened is that the CEO was too lazy to actually go further into the job and processes of it. So i was hired on the assumption someone else would teach me more about the company. Only which they did not on the assumption that the CEO did in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you could make sales?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Watermark Business Solutions (Kansas City, KS) in January 2015.

Interview

It was pretty fast as only a few days after applying I got called in for an interview. I had mixed feelings about the company though once I actually asked what I would be doing for them as I majored in design and they wanted someone who was big on selling things to customers. Also, the information on their application seemed a little misleading on what you could do in the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Watermark Business Solutions (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

2 interviews total. First interview lasted about 15 minutes and consisted of an overall description of the position and company and ended with comparing resume to the position and how I would succeed based off previous experience. Second interview was off-site, but on the job - to see how I would handle/interact with prospects.