Wave Broadband Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 9, 2017

1.9

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wave Broadband (Redmond, WA).

Interview

They are really unprofessional and disrespectful, I got a call with the hiring manager, she initially wanted me to explain my experience in IT, then out of the sudden someone from nowhere started asking me technical questions without even introducing himself, at the end I answered them all but I knew that regardless of the offer I was not going to accept anything from these people as they do not even have the courtesy nor knowledge on how to handle a simple interview.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled BGP issues in the past?

With this you are open to everything   Answer Question

Field Deployment Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wave Broadband (Concord, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by recruiter in Washington state. Interview was in Concord with locals. Interview went well but description of position was different from what locals described.

Interview was informal, questions were straight to the point, duties discussed and elaborated on. I had a good idea of what was expected, where growth in the company could be. I understood the scope of the position speaking with them.

Determination of employment and possibly compensation would have been determined at the interview or shortly thereafter.

Interview Questions

I declined because what was discussed in interview differed from the job description.

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stanwood, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wave Broadband (Stanwood, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

Was friendly and casual, but not professional. At the WAVE Stanwood store, the room she interviewed me in was not clean; the chair pad I had to sit on was badly stained and really nasty.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer briefly asked about my background and my attitude toward customer service. She talked most of the time.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wave Broadband (Kirkland, WA) in June 2016.

Interview

Submitted resume via email and received response to schedule interview and complete application 2 days later. Interview and completed paperwork for background check on a Friday. Also received paper drig screening....I took ot that following Monday. Received a call on the Friday after drug screening to start training on the next coming Monday.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Compensation based on experience....I have 13 years experience.

Broadband Tech I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Angeles, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wave Broadband (Port Angeles, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

Really easy going interview non negotiable about wage thou. They let you know when you get the job or not that day. Its a one on one interview with your future tech manger that you will work with.

Interview Questions

• Can you work in confine spaces?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wave Broadband (Kirkland, WA) in January 2016.

Interview

They asked the right questions. Had no issue answering since the positions requirements fits my skill-set. I was offered a job, given paperwork to do drug test (I know I didnt fail it) and I know I past the background check, Interviewer said I'd receive call to tell me what kind of salary they'd pay and I'd be starting with new training class February 1st. Never got a call back. I waited almost 2 weeks, kept emailing the HR lady and kept getting the "our team will contact you very soon". If they decided to recant their offer to me, the least they could have done is call or email me telling me that. Treat people the way you'd like to be treated. If this is how this company does business, I'm glad I never started working there.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you'd be a good fit with company   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered the job, I was told I'd get call "next week" for the financial part of the job offer. Employment is more important to me than how much I'm paid. At least the way I viewed this opportunity.

Phone Operations Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wave Broadband (Kirkland, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was given the location and invited to come in for an interview. They had refreshments there and I met with the lead. After speaking for about 20 minutes I was taken to HR to get the information on the drug test that was required.

NOC Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wave Broadband.

Interview

Very relaxed. One on one, to small team face to face ie 2 interviewees. Though not required I recommend you show up looking Professional, no jeans and T-Shirts. Dress For Success.

Interview Questions

• You need to know your OSI Model. Have a grasp of ITIL concepts, and crises management.   1 Answer

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wave Broadband (Kirkland, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

Easy, laid back. Not hard at all. One person one time interview. Offered job on the spot. As long as you show up on time and fill out an application you'll get the job. They always have training classes starting.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Wave Broadband?   1 Answer

Broadband Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Wave Broadband (Tacoma, WA) in January 2015.

Interview

Long and with multiple people over several months. The process included, phone interviews, one on one interview , drug screening, background check and group interview.as part of the hiring process with Wave Division Holdings, LLC.