Wave Broadband Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Wave Broadband

1.9

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodburn, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wave Broadband (Woodburn, OR) in September 2017.

Interview

Received a phone call to schedule an interview for the following week. The interview was fairly casual in terms of conversation, which was nice and felt natural. I don't think I was asked any of the typical "What are your strengths/weaknesses" or situational questions as I would have expected.

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wave Broadband (Seattle, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process started with a phone interview conducted by the HR dept, pretty standard. The second portion of the interview was in person with the director of Sales. We had two face to face meeting and then I had a final interview with the SVP of Sales. The entire process took 3 weeks before I received an offer letter and instructions on the background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• What is your sales process? How do you get a customer to give you the information you need to offer a winning proposal.   Answer Question

Direct Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wave Broadband (Concord, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was at a job fair. Brought into physical location to meet upper management. Offered position. Asked if I needed a company supplied car. Offered mileage and bridge toll for training period. Called me back multiple times to tie down training and start date.

Direct Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wave Broadband (Concord, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Met at Job Fair, came in for interview with District Manager, got verbal offer. Proceeded with background check and drug test. Received formal written offer. Showed up for schedule start date.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wave Broadband.

Interview

Easy they hire anyone

Negotiation

There's no negotiation

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Wave Broadband (Seattle, WA) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview took roughly 30 minutes. The interviewer asked a few questions about me and how I would handle the work I would be assigned. It was a fairly straight forward Interview that did not ask a lot of difficult questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage your workload?   1 Answer

Payroll Interview

Application

I interviewed at Wave Broadband in April 2014.

Interview

I did a phone interview, and may be contacted about the next steps.

Interview Questions

• None, actually. There were zero behavioral interview questions at all.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stanwood, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wave Broadband (Stanwood, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

Was friendly and casual, but not professional. At the WAVE Stanwood store, the room she interviewed me in was not clean; the chair pad I had to sit on was badly stained and really nasty.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer briefly asked about my background and my attitude toward customer service. She talked most of the time.   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wave Broadband (Redmond, WA).

Interview

They are really unprofessional and disrespectful, I got a call with the hiring manager, she initially wanted me to explain my experience in IT, then out of the sudden someone from nowhere started asking me technical questions without even introducing himself, at the end I answered them all but I knew that regardless of the offer I was not going to accept anything from these people as they do not even have the courtesy nor knowledge on how to handle a simple interview.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled BGP issues in the past?

With this you are open to everything   Answer Question

NOC Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wave Broadband.

Interview

Very relaxed. One on one, to small team face to face ie 2 interviewees. Though not required I recommend you show up looking Professional, no jeans and T-Shirts. Dress For Success.

Interview Questions

• You need to know your OSI Model. Have a grasp of ITIL concepts, and crises management.   1 Answer