Weave Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 57 of over 57 interviews

Recruiter10%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Weave (Lehi, UT) in Apr 2021

Interview

I interviewed with potential leadership and they were very down to earth, friendly, and communicated the role well. It sounds like Weave has a great culture . Looking forward to the next steps in the process.

Interview Questions
  • In addition to reviewing my background, we went through a role play to demonstrate my sales process
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weave (Salt Lake City, UT) in Apr 2021

Interview

Recruiter reaches out, have a 30 minute phone conversation. They're opening an India office soon, but they're also hiring remote all over the US. It starts off with a 30 minute Google Meet session where the interviewer sends you a Hacker Rank link. In this link, you'll be met with a Leetcode easy/medium question and you'll have 30 minutes to solve it. How surprising. The reason I applied to small no-name companies is because I'm not going to spend months studying for your Leetcode crap. You're not Google, or Facebook. If I had studied my Leetcode algorithms for months, would I waste my time applying to your company?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Weave

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weave

Interview

It was a phone call. Just asking basic questions. Wasn’t super impressed. The interviewer told me he didn’t even look at my resume so I needed to tell him about it. He was also 45 minutes late for the interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Weave

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weave

Interview

Was invited to interview. Three interviews total with one interviewer per interview. Process was a little unorganized as the first two didn't know what information they could say (in regards to salary or workplace during covid information)

Interview Questions
  • They want to know how you would fit into their culture...it was more of a discussion which is great. Its just the discussion sometimes got lost and theres not follow up after the interview. So you don't know when to expect the next interview. And it didn't seem like the three interviewers really discussed what they liked/disliked/basic bullet points from the interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Weave (Salt Lake City, UT) in Feb 2021

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me on Linkedin to get a call scheduled with two hiring managers. The call lasted about 15 minutes. The two managers barely had questions and had to point out their LDS missions rather than the professional points in their careers or in which direction Weave is heading. With that said, the start of the interview was "meh" at best and did little to interest me. It was obvious they are in a hiring surge and are just looking to onboard as many sales reps as possible without much digression, so they were not interested in selling the role.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your your sales experience.

Weave

Application

I interviewed at Weave

Interview

I was scheduled to have a simple 15 minute introductory interview but I never received a call from the interviewer. I reached out immediately after the scheduled end time to see what had happened and have not yet heard back from the interviewer. I sent another email today but I do not expect to hear back. I have also CCd the internal recruiter on all my messages as well as sent a direct email to her asking for assistance - I have not heard from Weaves recruiter either. **To update the situation I finally heard back from the initial person who contacted me for an interview - she asked that I again use the link provided to set a time. I did this and confirmed my attendance via the calendar email sent to me. Unfortunately she called 10 mins late to a 15 minute interview which shows how little the company cares about a candidates time. She then left a voicemail stating I couldn't work for them since I was in another state (this was listed as a fully remote job) This should also show how little they look into who they interview since this information was provided on my application and on my resume which they claimed to have reviewed.* I would stay away from this company unless you like to have your time wasted over and over

Interview Questions
  • Please answer the phone when we call at the scheduled time

Weave

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Weave

Interview

The interview process went well. You start with a phone interview to go over the position more and make sure it’s a good fit. You then meet with two members of the team and then with the Director of Customer Support. They’ll ask you what you know about the company and some other questions so make sure and do your research. Overall it’s a very good experience! Some of the best interviews I’ve been a part of!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Weave

Application

I interviewed at Weave

Interview

The interview process was very organized to include the scheduled meeting times and all interviewers came very prepared to the interview. Each person I spoke to was present during the call. Each person was also on time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Weave (Salt Lake City, UT) in Oct 2020

Interview

Really great process you have to pitch the product to a manager there so be sure to prep very well show case your knowledge on the product and be sure mention outcomes of using the software

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Weave (New York, NY)

Interview

Went through a role play phone screen, then a two person interview then a final interview with the manager of customer support. All of which took significant time and included technical questions to quiz my knowledge. It seemed like the interviews went well and there was good chemistry but later received a vague email that they were not going forward with me. Surprised and not sure exactly what they're looking for...

Interview Questions
  • Whats a modem? Whats a network switch? Whats a router? What computer Operating systems are you familiar with? Whats a time you set and achieved a goal? Whats a management style you struggle with and how do you address it? whats a time you didnt reach goal?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 57 Interviews