Weave Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Weave Interview Questions

Interviews at Weave

2.5

Product Manager Interview

Interview

I had what I thought was a pleasant, engaging conversation with the hiring manager in mid-January. We covered topics about the position, its expectations, Weave's culture, and so on. Pretty standard. He asked me to send him my email in a text after the call, which I did.

I did not hear back from him until I followed up a week and a half later. At that time, he told me he was still working on getting the recruitment for the position spun up and that he would reach out once he was ready to begin interviews. I did not hear back from him until I followed up in mid-March (I didn't want to pester him after being told he was working on it). When he responded, he told me they had already filled the position. No apology was given for not keeping his word or getting back to me. No feedback was given when I asked why he didn't reach back out. A poor representative of the company to be sure.

During the time between when I last heard from him and when I reached out (Jan-Mar), he and another product leader both looked at my LinkedIn profile a number of times, so it's apparent I wasn't forgotten about. Near as I can tell, they hired someone with very limited product experience (<2 years).

While I appreciate Weave's aggressive culture marketing, if they can't show people how great that culture is when they interact with them during a recruitment process, I highly doubt they can execute it well after hiring. I won't be applying for any roles here again.

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Weave (Lehi, UT) in February 2020.

Interview

They first called me to set up a time. After that I went into the office and met with a Lead from the Customer Success Team. We talked face to face for about 30 minutes. It was the first of what I assume would have been many interviews.

SDR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Weave (Lehi, UT) in January 2020.

Interview

I really enjoyed the thorough interview process. It was long, but gave me great insight as to what to expect and prepare for. I was able to practice what my job would require, but also take a look at the job on site. The energy was great!

Interview Questions

• What makes me different compared to other candidates   1 Answer

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Weave (Lehi, UT).

Interview

A friend who works at Weave referred me for another position (multiple times) that I was much more qualified for, but neither one of us ever heard back from anyone on the recruiting team - which I think is pretty unprofessional.

Then, another friend who works at Weave referred me for the SDR position. They contacted me right away and I had two interviews in person back-to-back with 4 people. The first interview went well - while the second I felt went well until they found out I have a close relative who works at a competing company.

I didn’t hear anything for a week and then when I followed up, they said they were pursuing other candidates - which is totally fine. I just didn’t appreciate how they completely ignored the first referral - at least an email stating they were pursuing other candidates or responding to THEIR OWN EMPLOYEE would have been better than nothing at all.

I had heard great things about Weave, but this experience has put a bad taste in my mouth.

Onboarding Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Draper, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Weave (Draper, UT).

Interview

Probably one of the worst experiences out there for interviewing. I Received an email for an interview and then I didn’t hear anything back about scheduling. I had to reach out multiple times to different people to finally get a response. After that, they weren’t even negotiable on pay. Instead wanted me to take almost a $20,000 pay cut because they’re “the best”. I turned down a second interview after that. I know this isn’t a one time thing either, because my sister and husband have both applied and have either been double booked and asked to reschedule after they’ve waited in the waiting room 15 minutes or never received any follow up. Disappointing

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Weave (Lehi, UT).

Interview

For a company who prides themselves on an extraordinarily special company culture, I think they should reevaluate how the treat applicants. The applicants experience should mirror that of the company culture they say is so amazing. If you say you are interested in pursuing next steps, you should not ghost applicants. If you truly lived your values you would not treat people like that. I met with one of the founders and I’m not impressed with the follow through.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself...encouraged to share personal and professional insight.   Answer Question

Onboarder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Weave (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2019.

Interview

Start with a phone interview where they ask you what you know about the position you applied for and what you know about Weave. Then you get invited to an on-site interview. I had to come back on-site twice because I guess the executive wasn’t there during my first interview. I chatted with 3 people the first day, then one the next. Each one for like 10-20 mins.

My interview went absolutely swell. I had a ton of enthusiasm, was well prepared, and confident. They declined me I’m assuming because they thought I couldn’t handle the stress of the position. Which is the one question they will ask you over and over. Very disappointing.

SDR Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Weave.

Interview

Lots of interviews that start with a phone interview/sales pitch. Easy interviews but long process that took multiple weeks. You will meet with one of the founders if they think you are a good candidate

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Weave (Lehi, UT) in September 2019.

Interview

Applied on the website, they called for a screen, then an in-person interview. You speak on the phone for a few minutes to see if it is a good fit, then meet in person in their office at Weave

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weave.

Interview

Screening phone call and a couple in person interviews. Everyone was nice and easy to talk to. They were able to answer most of my questions. Very open about the company and position.

Interview Questions

• What my greatest attribute was and why. Why I was interested in Weave.   Answer Question