Weave Reviews

Updated Mar 1, 2021

3.8
Weave CEO Roy Banks
Roy Banks
Pros
  • "Culture is excellent, great benefits and perks too(in 15 reviews)

• "Strong mentorship, great culture, friendly coworkers, exciting projects(in 15 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Inevitable growing pains, but nothing worth complaining about(in 11 reviews)

• "What a joke, our new motto shouldn't be people not employees it should be over promise under deliver(in 7 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Love it here!

Jan 27, 2021 - SDR
      Business Outlook

Pros

Weave is exciting, the culture is amazing and it's fun to be a part of a hungry, growing and innovative company.

Cons

Honestly, none. I'd absolutely recommend working for Weave!

1 person found this review helpful
    2. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Solid Overall

Mar 1, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Lehi, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Culture is the best here!

Cons

Compensation for SDRs is ok. I think it should be a little hire. SDRS Do so much in helping the engine go!

3. 4.0

Positive Corporation Life

Feb 15, 2021 - Software Engineer in Lehi, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Blameless culture, positive environment, good benefits

Cons

Disorder in management for teams and priorities.

4. 4.0

Customer support

Feb 1, 2021 - Customer Support
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice company. Spare no expense on your set up.

Cons

Poor cross department communication. Managers refuse to take escalations.

Continue reading
    5. 5.0

Growth in Sales Opportunity

Jan 25, 2021 - Senior Account Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing Culture Great Compensation Growth Opps

Cons

Not a lot of new employee training Lacks Cross Training with other departments

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Been With the Company 5 Years

Jan 21, 2021 - Account Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great for professional growth and personal growth.

Cons

Growing very fast so culture is shifting.

1 person found this review helpful
    7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome company, love working with my team and leaders.

Jan 21, 2021 - Sales Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

I love working with my team and my managers. I feel like they care about me and my success. I am excited to see what this year brings me!

Cons

Sales is definitely a grind, but its been a grind for the last 5 years that I have been in sales at other companies. Thats why I love it, its a challenge.

8. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Not as great as it used to be

Feb 15, 2021 - Technical Team Lead in Lehi, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good tech and networking experience, my direct managers care about me, good benefits...

Cons

The new CEO and other executives do not care about the company culture or individuals as much as Jared and Brandon Rodman did. The new executives are good for numbers, I'm sure, but not necessarily for the individuals working here. The product has so many problems, there's no QA before updates are released to customers. Some of our teams are paid less than average for similar jobs in both Salt Lake and Utah counties, yet they do more difficult and more technical work, dealing with untrainted customers daily.

Continue reading
    9. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Not as good as it was. Not as bad as it will probably get.

Feb 10, 2021 - Customer Success in Lehi, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

The founders established a culture that is different from any place i've worked and they truly cared about you as an individual. The benefits and perks are amazing. They have taken precautions during this pandemic and have been very flexible with our work schedules.

Cons

There has been a steady decline in morale, culture, and psychological safety since losing Jared and Brandon. We are always asked to provide feedback but it never seems to get us anywhere.

3 people found this review helpful
    10. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Trying to be the best company, but struggles with transparency, leadership issues

Feb 9, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have learned so much while being here, and genuinely feel that the company cares about me, my career, and helping me be the person I want to be. I can see myself working here for a long time because I love the culture, and am in a happy bubble where I am able contribute in a meaningful way. Not everything is good about Weave, but I work on the phone side of things, and really like my team and have a solid environment of work and friendship.

Cons

The investors and board are pretty cut-throat. They've put people in place that are good for the numbers, but not the culture. The board is clearly on the route to cashing out and getting the numbers as high as possible, which they're incentivized to do. They claim to be transparent and that this is not the case, but it's pretty clear to the rest of us. That dishonesty has shaken my trust in the leadership of the company who claim that everything is just peachy with a board that has gone off the rails. Sales is doing shady things, some of which is unethical and illegal, but nothing has been done about it because it makes money. When confronted about the issues, Sales leadership circles the wagons around the salespeople rather than adjust to meet legal requirements. The Weave product is not stable, and outages happen regularly. Customers call in an average of 1-2 times per month to work with support, and although we're working to reduce that, the product isn't getting any more stable, we're just adding more features.

3 people found this review helpful