Weaver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Weaver Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2017

2.7

IT Advisory Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Weaver in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through on campus recruiting system. Was interviewed by a manager who didn't seem to be interested in me. Mostly ask me if I have any question for him. I was very nervous at the beginning and eventually got better, but had a bad feeling even from the beginning. We didn't have the chemistry.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Weaver?
      Do you have any question for me?
      Give me an example of detail-oriented work you have done.
      Give me an example of working under high pressure.   Answer Question

Audit Associate II Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weaver.

Interview

The interview was scheduled at 9am. You are greeted by the receptionist upon arrival. The morning consists of brief interviews with all partners and managers. The first interview is with the area PIC. All partners/managers are very cordial and friendly. They expect a nice back and forth conversation. Fairly casual interviews. Partners and Managers are passionate about the firm and their clients.

Energy Compliance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Weaver in April 2016.

Interview

My interview might have been a little different than others because I was interviewing for ECS rather than Audit/Tax/Advisory. The day before the interview, we had a pre-interview dinner where I was able to meet with some of the Seniors in other departments. The interview was very easy and casual, more like a conversation than anything! They definitely seem to be more interested in students/candidates who are passionate about their company and the specific work they do. If I had any advice to those interviewing, I would say to definitely be yourself, be polite and respectful, and take the time to get to learn about Weaver. They are truly a great company (but maybe I'm just biased) and they are worth going through the whole process with them. The process was very fun and they are so interested in just getting to know who you are and learning your short term and long term goals to see if you'd be a good fit with the culture of the firm! Good luck to those of you interviewing!

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Midland, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Weaver (Midland, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

A really pleasant process. The staff was laid back and made the interview process very comfortable. The offices were very clean, neat and organized. The partners took the time to really get to know you and spent the time asking the questions needed to see how you would fit into the staff. They answered questions with knowledge and encouragement. Due to a competitive environment with local colleges, the process can be a little lengthy as they normally start with on-campus interviews, then move to office interview, and then a group intern day. The amount of time spent on the interns made me really want to be part of this company and their environment.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Weaver (Houston, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

It was very relaxed. Maybe it was because I have already met the interviewer through an interview dinner the night before so he knew me already. In total, he only asked two questions.I felt that he made up his mind before even interviewing me.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Weaver.

Interview

The interview was for 30 minute. Questions were about my resume. Very friendly interviewer, made me feel welcomed and relaxing. The hiring process was quick. Got a call the following day after resume was submitted for a phone interview.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Katy, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weaver (Katy, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

I did a on campus interview with a senior manager. Manager was a young guy who you can tell is a know it all. I didn't even care for it afterwards knowing that I would not be able to stand the guy if I were to do assignments with him.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer pretty much was full of himself. Talked all about himself for awhile. Asked a technical question which was a first and I have interviewed with many accounting companies. It was the wackiest interview I have ever been a part of.   1 Answer

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Weaver (Houston, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied through their website and got from their HR department on next day.
    Some behavioral questions and scheduled on next day.
    It took only three to four day to make a schedule for phone interview and on site interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      What specific job did you do at last company?
      Specific skill of Tax program.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weaver (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

The process is very quick. The interview was set up to meet with 4 people and possibly more depending who they feel should speak with you. A manager will show you around the office and then take you to lunch if they have time. The hiring process took one day with an offer the next day. Everything is also completed electronically - signatures and all.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in public accounting?   1 Answer

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Weaver (Dallas, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online through my college's career services website. First interview was on campus and lasted right around 30 minutes. It was split into three parts. the first lasted about five minutes getting basic facts and asking a few question on my resume. The second was relatively short, giving a basic overview of the company, and then the last part was having me ask questions. The second round was hosted at their offices with presentations and tours, then everyone went to top golf for a few hours. 5 candidates were paired with a first or second year and a higher up.