Weaver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Weaver Interview Questions

Updated Oct 12, 2018

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weaver (Dallas, TX) in October 2008.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter and interviewed by three managers and one partner. Interview was more on fit basis and future aspirations.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Weaver (Dallas, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

Very smooth process! There’s a recruiter that works with you through the process from start to finish. There’s three stages you have to pass to get an offer: phone screen, phone interview, in person interview (3-4 seniors, 1 partner). In person interview is test of fit so be yourself and conversational. Offer arrives within a day or two after in person interview. Good luck future applicants!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Weaver (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Applied for the internship through university. Met with some Weaver staff over dinner the night before interview. The interview was about 30 minutes. Received an email the following week about them not moving forward with my application.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weaver (Dallas, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied for on-campus interviews and quickly realized that it was a waste of time interviewing with this company, unless desperate. First interacted with the partners when they came to speak during a meeting at an on campus organization. You can tell that the firm hires people with a certain look, as there is a total lack of diversity throughout the firm. They had already pre-selected me for interviews the next week so I tried to interact with them at this meeting. The female risk advisory partner in charge seemed super friendly with everyone, but when I tried to approach her she went out of her way to try to avoid speaking to me. That was the first red flag. The interview...well I wouldn't call it an interview. It lasted 20 minutes or less. The man that interviewed me seemed to have had his mind made up about me before I opened my mouth . The application process is nothing special as they seem to accept most students who apply. In the end I accepted an offer with one of the Big 4 so it all worked out, but for those of you still trying to land an internship I'd advise one thing. If you research Weaver's social media and website, and notice that you have a different background to 99.99% of their employees, ask yourself why the top firms value diversity more than this particular firm. This firm was not worth my time, and they may not be worth yours either.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Weaver (Dallas, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Standard college recruiting process. On campus interview first, then office visit. On campus interview was pretty normal. Personality questions. There were no interviews during the office visit. After the tour of the office, they took about 30 of us to Main Event and then called 2 days later with the offer. It was a really fun process and I got to meet a lot of people from the audit and tax teams

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Weaver (Dallas, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online through my college's career services website. First interview was on campus and lasted right around 30 minutes. It was split into three parts. the first lasted about five minutes getting basic facts and asking a few question on my resume. The second was relatively short, giving a basic overview of the company, and then the last part was having me ask questions. The second round was hosted at their offices with presentations and tours, then everyone went to top golf for a few hours. 5 candidates were paired with a first or second year and a higher up.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Weaver (Houston, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

It was very relaxed. Maybe it was because I have already met the interviewer through an interview dinner the night before so he knew me already. In total, he only asked two questions.I felt that he made up his mind before even interviewing me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Weaver (Houston, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting.
    Pre-interview dinner was nice and casual. They were really friendly people.
    On campus interviews were simple one on one interviews. Mine was with a partner.

Office visit was a few weeks later.
    There were presentations about the company and office tour.
    1:1 interviews with about 3-4 professionals: some managers, some partners.

Interview Questions

• Most of the interviews were just walking through resume and discussing experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Weaver (San Antonio, TX) in March 2010.

Interview

Very nice and easy to get along with. They were encouraging and none of the questions were too difficult

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Weaver (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Very casual but efficient. The partner's conduct the interviews, and the partners here are all very easy to talk to. It was a one on one, and we just talked for a good 45 minutes, then he asked a handful of interview questions. No pressure or awkwardness. The in office interview was very fun, we went bowling. They fed us lunch, and we were able to interact in a very social environment.

Interview Questions

• Long term plans. Adaptability. Personable skills. GPA (if out of school) and plans for the CPA   Answer Question