Weaver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Weaver Interview Questions

Updated May 29, 2018

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Weaver (Dallas, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Standard college recruiting process. On campus interview first, then office visit. On campus interview was pretty normal. Personality questions. There were no interviews during the office visit. After the tour of the office, they took about 30 of us to Main Event and then called 2 days later with the offer. It was a really fun process and I got to meet a lot of people from the audit and tax teams

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Weaver (Dallas, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online through my college's career services website. First interview was on campus and lasted right around 30 minutes. It was split into three parts. the first lasted about five minutes getting basic facts and asking a few question on my resume. The second was relatively short, giving a basic overview of the company, and then the last part was having me ask questions. The second round was hosted at their offices with presentations and tours, then everyone went to top golf for a few hours. 5 candidates were paired with a first or second year and a higher up.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Weaver (Houston, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

It was very relaxed. Maybe it was because I have already met the interviewer through an interview dinner the night before so he knew me already. In total, he only asked two questions.I felt that he made up his mind before even interviewing me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weaver (Dallas, TX) in October 2008.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter and interviewed by three managers and one partner. Interview was more on fit basis and future aspirations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Weaver (Houston, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting.
    Pre-interview dinner was nice and casual. They were really friendly people.
    On campus interviews were simple one on one interviews. Mine was with a partner.

Office visit was a few weeks later.
    There were presentations about the company and office tour.
    1:1 interviews with about 3-4 professionals: some managers, some partners.

Interview Questions

• Most of the interviews were just walking through resume and discussing experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Weaver (San Antonio, TX) in March 2010.

Interview

Very nice and easy to get along with. They were encouraging and none of the questions were too difficult

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weaver (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

The process is very quick. The interview was set up to meet with 4 people and possibly more depending who they feel should speak with you. A manager will show you around the office and then take you to lunch if they have time. The hiring process took one day with an offer the next day. Everything is also completed electronically - signatures and all.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in public accounting?   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Weaver.

Interview

They usually do two interviews. The second interview is in-office and you meet with 3 or 4 Weaver associates/managers/partners. Everyone is very nice and they even give you lunch afterwards. However, compared to other firms, the pay is lower (around 50k coming out of college) and the benefits are not that great. (no PPO health insurance) But I do hear that the work-life balance is much better at Weaver compared to other firms so it really depends on what you are looking for.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What are you weaknesses? What are your strengths?   Answer Question

The pay was low and the health benefits are not good.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Weaver (Austin, TX).

Interview

I was reached by their recruiter through email first, then phone interview, then i went to office for an internet interview because they were going to relocate me. The questions were mainly personality and personal experience not much technics.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Weaver (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Very casual but efficient. The partner's conduct the interviews, and the partners here are all very easy to talk to. It was a one on one, and we just talked for a good 45 minutes, then he asked a handful of interview questions. No pressure or awkwardness. The in office interview was very fun, we went bowling. They fed us lunch, and we were able to interact in a very social environment.

Interview Questions

• Long term plans. Adaptability. Personable skills. GPA (if out of school) and plans for the CPA   Answer Question