Weaver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Weaver Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2018

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Weaver (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Applied for the internship through university. Met with some Weaver staff over dinner the night before interview. The interview was about 30 minutes. Received an email the following week about them not moving forward with my application.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weaver (Dallas, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied for on-campus interviews and quickly realized that it was a waste of time interviewing with this company, unless desperate. First interacted with the partners when they came to speak during a meeting at an on campus organization. You can tell that the firm hires people with a certain look, as there is a total lack of diversity throughout the firm. They had already pre-selected me for interviews the next week so I tried to interact with them at this meeting. The female risk advisory partner in charge seemed super friendly with everyone, but when I tried to approach her she went out of her way to try to avoid speaking to me. That was the first red flag. The interview...well I wouldn't call it an interview. It lasted 20 minutes or less. The man that interviewed me seemed to have had his mind made up about me before I opened my mouth . The application process is nothing special as they seem to accept most students who apply. In the end I accepted an offer with one of the Big 4 so it all worked out, but for those of you still trying to land an internship I'd advise one thing. If you research Weaver's social media and website, and notice that you have a different background to 99.99% of their employees, ask yourself why the top firms value diversity more than this particular firm. This firm was not worth my time, and they may not be worth yours either.

Internal Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Weaver (Houston, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

My interview process included a pre-interview dinner where we got to visit with the managers and partners, then the next day I had a 30-minute interview which was very conversational.

Risk Advisory Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Weaver (Waco, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

A brief 30 minute interview which entailed a few questions that were basic and easy to answer questions. Mostly a normal conversation with the interviewer. I am just writing a few extra words to get to the minimum count of words needed to post this response. It is a super easy interview though.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself. Where would you want to work. What about risk advisory interests you.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Weaver (Austin, TX).

Interview

I was reached by their recruiter through email first, then phone interview, then i went to office for an internet interview because they were going to relocate me. The questions were mainly personality and personal experience not much technics.

IT Advisory Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Weaver in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through on campus recruiting system. Was interviewed by a manager who didn't seem to be interested in me. Mostly ask me if I have any question for him. I was very nervous at the beginning and eventually got better, but had a bad feeling even from the beginning. We didn't have the chemistry.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Weaver?
      Do you have any question for me?
      Give me an example of detail-oriented work you have done.
      Give me an example of working under high pressure.   Answer Question

Audit Associate II Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weaver.

Interview

The interview was scheduled at 9am. You are greeted by the receptionist upon arrival. The morning consists of brief interviews with all partners and managers. The first interview is with the area PIC. All partners/managers are very cordial and friendly. They expect a nice back and forth conversation. Fairly casual interviews. Partners and Managers are passionate about the firm and their clients.

Energy Compliance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Weaver in April 2016.

Interview

My interview might have been a little different than others because I was interviewing for ECS rather than Audit/Tax/Advisory. The day before the interview, we had a pre-interview dinner where I was able to meet with some of the Seniors in other departments. The interview was very easy and casual, more like a conversation than anything! They definitely seem to be more interested in students/candidates who are passionate about their company and the specific work they do. If I had any advice to those interviewing, I would say to definitely be yourself, be polite and respectful, and take the time to get to learn about Weaver. They are truly a great company (but maybe I'm just biased) and they are worth going through the whole process with them. The process was very fun and they are so interested in just getting to know who you are and learning your short term and long term goals to see if you'd be a good fit with the culture of the firm! Good luck to those of you interviewing!

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Midland, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Weaver (Midland, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

A really pleasant process. The staff was laid back and made the interview process very comfortable. The offices were very clean, neat and organized. The partners took the time to really get to know you and spent the time asking the questions needed to see how you would fit into the staff. They answered questions with knowledge and encouragement. Due to a competitive environment with local colleges, the process can be a little lengthy as they normally start with on-campus interviews, then move to office interview, and then a group intern day. The amount of time spent on the interns made me really want to be part of this company and their environment.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Weaver (Houston, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

It was very relaxed. Maybe it was because I have already met the interviewer through an interview dinner the night before so he knew me already. In total, he only asked two questions.I felt that he made up his mind before even interviewing me.