Weaver Popcorn Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Weaver Popcorn Company Interview Questions

Interviews at Weaver Popcorn Company

Interviews for Top Jobs at Weaver Popcorn Company

Operations Interview

Interview

They sell you on new opportunities, and a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow that never comes to fruition.

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Weaver Popcorn Company.

Interview

It was a typical interview. They had a list of scenario based questions and asked what you would do, what you have done and about past experiences. There were 3 interviewers in my interview. It was a easy process and nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• If we were in a meeting and I gave the wrong information how would you correct me?   Answer Question

Quality Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Forest City, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Weaver Popcorn Company (Forest City, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

Went very well. Manager was friendly and easy to talk with. Told me what I would be doing. Asked if I had any questions. I asked several questions and they were answered.

Interview Questions

• Very friendly   1 Answer
    • They asked me many questions on how I would handle things. They also asked me where I would like to be in % years with the company   1 Answer

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Van Buren, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Weaver Popcorn Company (Van Buren, IN).

Interview

Two interviews, similar questions.

First interview with an HR representative
    Second interview with an HR supervisor

Many of the questions for both interviews were the same, some were different. The second interview gave more of an opportunity to discuss your answers in depth.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for our company   1 Answer

Quality Interview

Anonymous Employee in Van Buren, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Weaver Popcorn Company (Van Buren, IN) in January 2014.

Interview

i interviewed 3 different times with 3 different people, it was like no one had the authority. it was a long difficult process but some how still got the job

Cost Accountant Interview

Interview

The hiring manager was friendly, and asked typical questions trying to learn more about my background and skills. He was honest that the finance group works a lot of hours on a consistent basis. (Work hard/play hard, but without the play.). The biggest concern seemed to be whether or not I'd be able to handle the workload and hours required.

Work life balance would have been very poor.