WebToMed Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 5, 2017

1.9

Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WebToMed (Schaumburg, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

After submitting for the position online, there was a phone screening a few days later - the questions were formal. Then I was asked to submit a small questionnaire via email before being invited for an in-person interview and 2nd interview the next week. Met with department lead and president in the two interviews. Was offered the job, but turned down due to poor benefits (5 vacation days w/ 10 holidays, $150/mo health coverage for family).

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at WebToMed.

Interview

They reached out to me and asked me to apply for the position. After following up several times via email I was finally contacted for a phone screen. Basic questions from HR and then a request for project portfolio. I was told it would be forwarded on to the hiring manager and I would hear back the next week. I had to follow up again a couple times to finally receive a canned response 2 weeks later that they could not offer a position at this time but would keep my resume on file for 1 year. As they initiated the process I thought I could've been treated a little more respectfully.

PHP Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WebToMed (Schaumburg, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

Very basic questions. But I didn't like the interviewer. Shows kind of challenged me! She promised me to sent me the programming test but I haven't received it yet! She asked me the me three things you liked about the company you want to work for? How many projects you have worked in? Which project you were proud of it?

Interview Questions

WebToMed Response

Oct 11, 2016 – Chief Operating Officer

Thank you for applying at WebToMed, your time and your feedback. We value it very much because it helps us improve. Our company has enjoyed tremendous growth and we continuously recruit, interview... More

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WebToMed (Schaumburg, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

Phone -> Online test -> In person. The interviewer on the phone was so nice. I did the simple tests! they contacted me to go there, it was a nice interview but i didn't hear back from them. They are looking for web programmer since July and it's a little strange they didn't find the right person yet.

Front-End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WebToMed (Schaumburg, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

I went through a phone and in-person interview and super-simple coding exercise. The interviewer was disinterested to the point of being rude, and despite over-fulfilling the real requirements of the position, they failed to get back to me within the date they promised and haven't returned my call or email following up.

I've seen them floating ads for this position for over a month now; it's no surprise to me that they can't fill it.

Interview Questions

• Apply css and a couple of event listeners to a html sample... in 60 min XD   1 Answer

Full Stack Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WebToMed (Schaumburg, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone Screening -> Skills test -> In person interviews (2)

All of the interviews were very conversational. The HR person is very, very, very friendly. They gave lightning fast feedback!

There's 2 skills test: one for HTML/CSS/JS (60 min) and one for PHP/MySQL (90 min). No npm/composer libraries or anything. Make sure you can use do SQL queries with PHP and some basic DOM manipulation with vanilla javascript.

The in-person interviews were mostly walking through your CV with a few typical interview questions sprinkled in. The first in person interview had large focus on what makes you tick and where your passions are. These were some of the most comfortable interviews; I give an A+ for this.

Also, I give an A+ for the wildly fast feedback; they invited my back for round 2, before I got home.

For criticism, I wish they would have pushed a bit harder on the areas that gave them pause or expressed some disappoint in my answers so I might clarify and/or try again.

Interview Questions

WebToMed Response

Oct 11, 2016 – Chief Operating Officer

Thank you for applying at WebToMed, your time and your feedback. We value it very much because it helps us improve. We wish you the very best of luck in your job search.

Front End Developer Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WebToMed in June 2016.

Interview

There are three steps.
    1 phone interview : HR was really nice
    2 online test : 1 hour which was super easy.
    3 was the one that sucked. It was with the "founder". He came like 7 mins late. Said he was sorry but didn't sound a bit sorry. Didn't even hold eye contact. It felt like he hated being there. Hand shake with him was like shaking hands with a stuffed inanimate stuff toy. I also peeked around the office and although they say they are "equal" employer...99% of the employees were white and I am not white. All this time I was 100% sure that I was wasting my time but I decided to be polite. Next time I get crappy interview experience, I am just gonna walk out.

Interview Questions

• Questions about your projects.
      So on online test you have to create an event driven function that changes that certain class based on the color submitted by the user.   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WebToMed (Schaumburg, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Spoke with HR briefly, did an simple skills assessment, and went in for an in-person interview. After the interview, despite showing some definite interest and claiming that I'd have a decision within a couple of days, they didn't get back to me until weeks later, through email, with a rejection. Never answered or returned any of my follow-up calls or emails. All the time I spent preparing, taking the assessment, and driving a considerable distance to and from the interview, and they couldn't give me a simple answer or return my calls within weeks? Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

WebToMed Response

Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morton Grove, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WebToMed (Morton Grove, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

I had a lovely phone conversation with an HR person. We had a conversation that lasted about 20 minutes. She sounded very positive, and sent me a writing test, which I completed in 5 days. That was one week ago, and I have not yet heard back from them. I will follow up with her tomorrow to see if she received my writing samples and writing test.

Interview Questions

• What is an important factor in the workplace?   1 Answer

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WebToMed (Schaumburg, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, on line test, then on-site.
    The whole process took two weeks.
    On line test should be started in a week and finished in an hour. Tests your ability in HTML, CSS and JavaScript.

Interview Questions

• Talking about your projects.
      Do you have any experience in PS?
      Do you have any experience in Bootstrap?   1 Answer

Apr 15, 2016 – Managing Director

WebToMed conducts in-person interviews to evaluate a candidate’s experience more in-depth. The questions we ask are based upon the qualifications deemed most important to complete the open position’s... More