Webtek Labs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Webtek Labs

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Webtek Labs (Seattle, WA) in February 2009.

Interview

First it was a written test among more than 100 colleges with 100,000 computer science BTech students. The written questinos were contains math, english grammers, puzzles, general knowledges and technical question of computer softwares etc .. and there was also negetive marking. After qualified the written test, there was a group discussion round. After qualified this round , you have to attend the 1:1 technical skills test and after that 1:1 personality test round.

Negotiation

As per the market situation, You have to pay the salary.

Technical Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Webtek Labs.

Interview

The interview consisted of aptitude test which contained questions from c/c++ , verbal and mathematical aptitude . 600 students attended the drive and 60 were shortlisted for next round . Next round was a technical round and finally 8 students were selected for last round out of which 2 were selected . The interview process was unprofessional . HR reported late to the venue . And in the next round of 60 students , they were more concerned about getting their job done compared to selecting the right candidate .

Interview Questions

• What is android ?
      What is hadoop ?
      What is the difference between html and php ?
      Answer Question

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Webtek Labs (New Delhi (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview process starts with a test that includes 30 questions mixed technical and aptitude.They asked me some simple questions related to android app development which was mentioned in my resume.I answered them all confidently even though I was not selected .people interviewing were very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Simple Hr interviews and then some questions related to skills mentioned in your resume.   Answer Question

STE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Webtek Labs (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

1With a linked list data structure, find if a given string is palindrome or not.
    2.Puzzels
    3.Data structures and testing Questions

Interview Questions

• With a linked list data structure, find if a given string is palindrome or not.   Answer Question