Wedbush Securities Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 25, 2017

2.6

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wedbush Securities (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Recruiters are very nice and try their best to get you through the process. First round was taking a logic test and answering some questions from the recruiter. Second round was three 30 minute interviews with different managers (plus analysts in that department) to see if you are fit for the work.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wedbush Securities (New York, NY).

Interview

Spoke to 3 different department heads. Mostly behavioral and fit questions. Nothing technical. I was actually surprised by this. They seemed to be more worried about fit then anything else.

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wedbush Securities (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I was contacted by HR through email after I applied online. I spoke to hr twice before I was asked to do an in person interview at their Los Angeles office. During the in person interview, you have to take a brief test. After the test, you do another interview with hr regarding the yourself, previous work experience, situational, and behavioral questions. Then you'll have an interview with an associate and a manager in which they go over the job responsibilities, what expected, and answer questions regarding your fit in the company.

Interview Questions

• - Why Wedbush?
      - Strength and weaknesses?
      - Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      - Tell us about a difficult situation and how you resolve it?
      - Why should we hire you?
      1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wedbush Securities (Dallas, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Talked to everyone in the office including the VP and Brokers. Talked to VP first and if he likes you then he will let brokers talk to you and if they like you , then you will probably get the job.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wedbush Securities (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview process started with a phone call from HR/Recruiter. Had a short chat about what I was looking for in a role, why I applied with Wedbush, and what I liked most about my current/past roles. Once invited for a 1:1 interview, they have you take a short math test, to gauge your math competency (you will be provided a calculator). Test was timed, I believe 25 mins. After that 1:1 interview with recruiter. From there, was taken to a 1:2 interview with Dept Manager and Co. Total interview time, on the day of was approx 1.5 hours. Time from Application to Hire, approx. 1 month.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wedbush Securities.

Interview

Nice and amazing manager, seemed like a great place to work coming from a large wire house to an Independent brokerage firm. People were great and was a great pace to work, pretty much left you alone to get your work done.

Senior HelpDesk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wedbush Securities (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

2 Tier process, the first is a phone interview by the Helpdesk Supervisor, if you pass that and make a good impression you are invited for in-person interview where you meet with the Helpdesk Supervisor and the IT Infrastructure Manager.
    Before the interview you have to take a math type test.

Interview Questions

• How would you troubleshoot a remote office where the internet is down and the Brokers need to get to work trading stocks and bonds ect. What would you do?   Answer Question

.NET Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Wedbush Securities (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

There were two interviews - one phone and one in-person. The phone interview dealt with the Wedbush environment (dress codes, work times...) The in-person gave an overall description on what the job entailed and then some technical questions

Interview Questions

• Describe the different type of SQL joins   1 Answer

Securities Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wedbush Securities (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Sat down with manager. He was very talkative and didn't ask many questions. Talked a lot about his past life and how he came to Wedbush. I did a lot of smiling and nodding.

Equity Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wedbush Securities (San Francisco, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview for me was informal and a very smooth process. This may have because I was an employee referral. The interview process took about 2-3 weeks, and it was entirely done over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Mostly went over my resume and discussed my past work and educational experience.   Answer Question