Welch Allyn Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Welch Allyn Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Welch Allyn (Syracuse, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

There was an hour long phone interview with the project manager. He was very interested with my previous experience and also bout how my undergraduate degree helped me. My experience with MS Project in my opinion helped me the most.

Interview Questions

• How did you implement your undergraduate experience during your previous internship?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Welch Allyn (Syracuse, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied through a college job site. Phone interview, said it would be one hour. Time may vary depending on your skills and how you interview. Basic behavioral questions, like how you worked in a group setting, any bad experiences, what you would do different in that case.

Interview Questions

• What would be some weaknesses you would think I (interviewer) would talk to you about after the co-op would be over?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skaneateles, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Welch Allyn (Skaneateles, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

phone interview. It was good. The interviewer was friendly. He kinda gave me false hope . I thought I would get an offer since the interview went really well. He was talking about my role most of the time. We seemed to connect but I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• Experience outside of school   1 Answer

Interview

Phone interview followed by in person, 2/3 of a day. 2 managers, 2 Mfg/Test engineers and Quality engineer. HR initially drive from corporate office, then transferred to local site.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Somewhat flexible with a mid-year merit review.

Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Welch Allyn (Syracuse, NY).

Interview

During the first interview, I met with Division staff, Division Controller, HR and Corporate Accounting Manager. All were professional, focused and very informative. The process took about 4 hours. The process was a good forum for learning more about the company and the role.

Interview Questions

• Generic questions about current job scope and responsibilities?   1 Answer

Legal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Skaneateles Falls, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Welch Allyn (Skaneateles Falls, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

Lengthy process because they want to make sure you are a good fit but overall fair.First there was a phone screening followed by an onsite interview. Interviewed with other members of the team in a full day interviewing process. Then references were checked and conducted background test. Once an offer was made it was contingent on the results of a physical at the doctor's office.

Interview Questions

• Questions about past experience. Met with 6 other members of the team for about half hour-45 minutes.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Interview

My company was purchased by Welch Allyn. Interview process was simple. They asked me about my plans and expectations of Welch Allyn. Where I wanted to be in five years. Would I re locate. How did I like working for previous companies on my resume. What were my hobbies Did I follow Notre Dame. Did I golf ?

Factory Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Skaneateles, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Welch Allyn (Skaneateles, NY).

Interview

had a 2 hour interview 1on1 1on2 1on2 1on3 all the same day then thay called me a few weeks later and gave me an offer

Interview Questions

• common questions they asked about your goals our strengths are you a team player etc etc   Answer Question

Negotiation

dont work here not worth it the place is a joke

R&D Interview

Anonymous Employee in Skaneateles, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Welch Allyn (Skaneateles, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview was entirely by phone. I had applied online through my schools job search site. The interview was very non technical. I showed enthusiasm and I believe that is why I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Name an instance where you encountered difficulties in problem solving.   1 Answer

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skaneateles Falls, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Welch Allyn (Skaneateles Falls, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

Friendly enough. Interviewed with multiple teams and an HR manager. Didn't seemed overly concerned with my level of knowledge or ability to do the job but rather with how I might fit in.

Interview Questions

• If I were a tree what tree would I be and why?   1 Answer