Well Care Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Well Care Health

1. Featured Interview

Clinical Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Well Care Health (Raleigh, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

Very responsive and quick interview process, offer letter given with quick turn around. HR very good with answering questions and providing needed info in timely manner. Senior mgmt, available and answered many questions on company operations. Great experience.

Interview Questions

• If family or friends had to describe you how would they describe you?   Answer Question

Well Care Health Response

Jun 5, 2017 – Recruiter

Thank you for the feedback on your recent interview! Our HR team works hard to provide a positive candidate experience, so we're glad to hear this. We look forward to welcoming you to the Well Care... More

CNA II Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Well Care Health in October 2011.

Interview

It was accurate for the time it took for them to get back to me. But they were very nice on what my job would be and the clients that I would be dealing with.

Negotiation

Fair

Certified Nursing Assistant CNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Well Care Health (Norfolk, VA) in January 2019.

Interview

This process takes to long and all the same questions are asked by every person you talk too. Not changed up at all and not directly to the job I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• how many years I have been in the field they ask that before you even get a interview   1 Answer