West Herr Automotive Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

West Herr Automotive Group Interview Questions

Updated Jul 12, 2017

2.7

Service Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at West Herr Automotive Group.

Interview

I was brought in from a competitor. Promised a position to help bring my experience to improve the company. Ultimately I was lied to and never had that opportunity. I was told to hang in there and I would get the opportunity. Five years later nothing changed and other people were brought in because they been with the company longer.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orchard Park, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at West Herr Automotive Group (Orchard Park, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I first had to fill out and submit a personality inventory. My interview consisted of 3 sit downs with different managers. All three were positive and up front regarding what they were looking for. I then met with human resources. Solid experience overall.

Interview Questions

• What makes you feel that you could be successful selling cars?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at West Herr Automotive Group in January 2016.

Interview

Submitted my application for Sales Rep online even though they didnt have any positions listed, got a call back a week later saying they had an opening at one of their locations and it needed to be filled immediately and asked when i could come in to interview. I go into the interview and towards the end the gentleman says that this is just a screening interview and even though they're a large company its not like they have positions open and he'd see if anyone at one of their locations would be interested in maybe doing a follow up interview. I was totally lost. I was told the week before by the same man they needed to fill a position asap and now i'm basically being interviewed for nothing? I left the place pretty disappointed. Please don't tell someone you have a position available then waste their time with an interview when there are in fact no positions.

Interview Questions

• What makes you qualified for this position?   Answer Question
    • What would you say to me if I said I didn't think you could do this position?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to sell cars?   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at West Herr Automotive Group.

Interview

Meet with hiring manager and a General Manager of a dealership

Interview Questions

• Based on your last career, why do you want to sell cars?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at West Herr Automotive Group in November 2010.

Interview

Was very easy. There looking more to get a feel of you as a person and you ethics than anything. They need good people to work with good people. They want to represent themselves as a company the right way through fantastic people.

Negotiation

Did not negotiate. Was hired as a detailed. Was just happy to have a job

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orchard Park, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at West Herr Automotive Group (Orchard Park, NY) in August 2010.

Interview

Great company to work for. I have been there nearly 2 years and have nothing to complain about. The owners truly care about their employees and work to continuously improve the work environment.

Internet Marketing Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at West Herr Automotive Group (Williamsville, NY) in March 2009.

Interview

Down to earth, quick and to the point. I got the job after one interview so it was good to see a manager who can trust their gut and go with it. Did not get the standard interview questions, felt more like a conversation.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at West Herr Automotive Group in February 2008.

Interview

Consisted of 3 interviews over a 5 day period, starting with upper management, middle management and then the individual store manager